Clear All

Smithies
    Furlong Onouha Lynch Bidwell
    Freeman Luongo Manning
    Pawel Smith Washington

cant beat that team but think he will go 3-4-3 at home

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      If we under estimate Rotherham we will get stung and I am sure we won't be under estimating them again !
      We hopfully, Rotherham haven't won since they beat us,they might be #### but they still beat us so we have to play well to beat them

Comment

Tried to select a team and apart from Smithies couldn't do it! Wow, options are a wonderful thing! This game is exactly like the Burton one, massive expectation to win easily, therefore no mucking about, strongest team possible and give them a right pasting!

Comment

Smithies
          Furlong Ned Lynch Bidwell
          Freeman Hall Luongo
          Pawel Sylla Yeni

Comment

Nothing game to either club.
            Fully expect a total curve ball team from ollie.

Comment

The Millers' drop will be confirmed if they lose, Blackburn and Nottingham Forest win and Burton draw.

Comment

Furlong. Hall. Lynch. Bidwell
                Goss
                Loungo Freeman
                Pavel. Smith. Ngbakato

Reason for the team is I expect us to have plenty of the ball and all players very comfortable with it and apart from goss who hasn't been given a run yet all are on form.

Comment

I would play Sylla and Washington from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    Furlong. Hall. Lynch. Bidwell
                    Goss
                    Loungo Freeman
                    Pavel. Smith. Ngbakato

Reason for the team is I expect us to have plenty of the ball and all players very comfortable with it and apart from goss who hasn't been given a run yet all are on form.
                    Would Ollie really pick a team without a keeper? possible I guess...

Comment

Smithies
                      Furlong Ned Lynch Bidwell
                      Luongo Hall Freeman
                      Pavel Washington
                      Smith
                      Suspect Ollie will give Ngbakoto and Sylla last 15mins and Morrison last 10mins. I would prefer Manning for Hall and Hall for Ned/Lynch but can't see Ollie doing that.

Comment

Smithies

Ned Hall Lynch

Wsolev Luongo Freeman Bidwell

Yeni Washington

Smith

Hardest choices for me is fitting furlong in who could play where Wsolev is and moving Wsolev to where I've put Yeni. However I think Yeni deserves a start ATM. Also manning and Luongo is a coin toss tbh!

Comment

Read Ollie said at the Fan's Forum that he was thinking about Ravel for today because he hadn't been any trouble for the last 3 or 4 days!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Read Ollie said at the Fan's Forum that he was thinking about Ravel for today because he hadn't been any trouble for the last 3 or 4 days!
                            Last 3-4 days lmao hahahahaha. Its good for ravel though i guess.
                            Sad though coz i really want him to make it, he has all the potential to go on to play for england ffs but hes more focused on hangin out wiv da boyz

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Last 3-4 days lmao hahahahaha. Its good for ravel though i guess.
                              Sad though coz i really want him to make it, he has all the potential to go on to play for england ffs but hes more focused on hangin out wiv da boyz

Comment

Working...
                              X