X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR linked with Ryan Tunnicliffe?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...forest-ipswich

Ravels mate from Man Utd?

A decent enough player the little i've seen of him. Won't cost the earth either, squad player.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Ravels mate from Man Utd?

A decent enough player the little i've seen of him. Won't cost the earth either, squad player.
      Hes out of contract at the end of the season so wouldnt cost a penny. Would be a quality little signing imo especially as odds are ariel will leave. Would provide competition to luongo and hall

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        Hes out of contract at the end of the season so wouldnt cost a penny. Would be a quality little signing imo especially as odds are ariel will leave. Would provide competition to luongo and hall
        Ariel? Is he still an R? Thought he left ages ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Ariel? Is he still an R? Thought he left ages ago...
          only on loan atm but odds are he's gunna go back to poland as he's homesick. its pretty much been the story of his career which is a shame as i reckon ollie could work wonders with him and he's a tough tackling midfielder

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            only on loan atm but odds are he's gunna go back to poland as he's homesick. its pretty much been the story of his career which is a shame as i reckon ollie could work wonders with him and he's a tough tackling midfielder
            Oh yes loan, that's right. Pity yes, but at least that's a position we have plenty of competition in.

Comment

Working...
            X