Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Just watched the game

  1. Default Just watched the game

    Just watched the game on QPR player and I must say that we looked class. The only thing missing was a goal. Luongo and Freeman where class and covered every inch of the pitch. Pawel also was brilliant, together with Ned, Hall, Lynch, Bidwell and Furlong. CW and MS also worked hard and could easily scored a goal. Ollie seemed to have assembled a very capable squad and maybe with two other quality additions, next season may well be our season.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northolt
    Posts
    38,892
    Blog Entries
    182

    Default

    Originally Posted by Martinmalta
    Just watched the game on QPR player and I must say that we looked class. The only thing missing was a goal. Luongo and Freeman where class and covered every inch of the pitch. Pawel also was brilliant, together with Ned, Hall, Lynch, Bidwell and Furlong. CW and MS also worked hard and could easily scored a goal. Ollie seemed to have assembled a very capable squad and maybe with two other quality additions, next season may well be our season.
    I agree with you, we need to use this season to gel and get used to one another, like you said one or two new players to improve the squad and we'll be in the top six.

    You can see and feel the buzz around the ground now... massive change around.

  3. #3

    Default

    I watched it all too and as said on the match thread, barring a goal that was probably the best team performance so far under Ollie. To silence 30,000 passionate partisan fans at Elland Rd was a great achievement in itself.

  4. Default

    Originally Posted by MYU
    I agree with you, we need to use this season to gel and get used to one another, like you said one or two new players to improve the squad and we'll be in the top six.

    You can see and feel the buzz around the ground now... massive change around.
    What exactly I must do to participate in this Smarkets competition? TBH never gave it a taught, however its an attractive idea.

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Martinmalta
    What exactly I must do to participate in this Smarkets competition? TBH never gave it a taught, however its an attractive idea.
    It's no longer Smarkets. It's our own offer to overseas fans planning to visit and take in a game. Details here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...tion-amp-Rules

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •