MOTM - Leeds v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM - Leeds v QPR

Luongo for me. Outstanding display. Best ever in a QPR shirt.

Freeman and Pawel weren't far behind.

Ned, Hall and Lynch all superb too at the back.

Great to have so many stand out performances at last. It's been years since we've seen anything like this on such a regular basis - and that can only be down to one man: IAN HOLLOWAY.
    Smithies
    0.00%
    Furlong
    0.00%
    Onuoha
    0.00%
    Lynch
    0.00%
    Bidwell
    0.00%
    Luongo
    78.95%
    Hall
    5.26%
    Freeman
    10.53%
    Wszolek
    5.26%
    Washington
    0.00%
    Smith
    0.00%
    Mackie (sub)
    0.00%
    N'Gbakoto (sub)
    0.00%
    Sylla (sub)
    0.00%

How can you decide who wins it after such a great performance by so many?! I'd go with Massimo but Smith, Freeman, Pawel, & Washington had a lot of influence
    Last edited by qpr; 13-03-2017, 04:50 PM.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Based on highlights i went for luongo. Seriously improved over the past 2-3 games to the point that even 77 is starting to like him!! If thats not good enough for motm then i dont know what is!!

Comment

Bet Mass gets player of the month after reading that huge league one rubbish/enough is enough thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Bet Mass gets player of the month after reading that huge league one rubbish/enough is enough thread.
          TBF his improvement in form has seen a complete turnaround, since Manning threatened his place, and particularly in the last two games. 77's criticism at the time was for the most part justified IMO.

Comment

Seen the game on Player.

Luongo very good and deserved choice.

Went for Freeman though, as he's taking our attacking threat to a new level, in this game everytime he got on the ball it looked like something was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              TBF his improvement in form has seen a complete turnaround, since Manning threatened his place, and particularly in the last two games. 77's criticism at the time was for the most part justified IMO.
              I agree and was critical of him for that but I hope the ones who criticised him are able to praise him when he puts in displays like Saturday. He was comfortable before the arrival of Freeman and emergence of Manning and now I hope we can see him blossom

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                I agree and was critical of him for that but I hope the ones who criticised him are able to praise him when he puts in displays like Saturday. He was comfortable before the arrival of Freeman and emergence of Manning and now I hope we can see him blossom
                Nah I think Ollie pointed out to him the need to put a full shift and that's what put Manning ahead of him

Comment

Would say Luongo being comfortable and not putting a shift in are pretty much the same thing dogsrrs

Comment

Would say Luongo being comfortable and not putting a shift in are pretty much the same thing dogsrrs
                    Yeah but imo Ollie has made it clear what's required of him

Comment

Completely agree about Freeman, he's added so much to our attacking creativity which was non existent before he came
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Special mentions to Freeman and Washington, a good solid effort from the full backs, a great show from Hall and The Chief, with one block late on being particularly impressive and yet another great game from Pawel - fast becoming my favorite player - but without a doubt, Luongo gets my vote this week. A great day out as always but to come away feeling cheated out of the win (by a pish poor ref and by just not sticking on eof those chances away) shows just how much better we were than Leeds, and they have been impressive, particularly at home, since September. Proud of my team
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                        X