Mbia
      Cesar
      Nutty African who never played
      On and on and on back to Hateley and Ned fffckin Zelic

Comment

We don't half pick them!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          you dont sack him,you try and sell him and get some cash any cash back.Sack him and he will roll up at another club next week for free.
          Sack him you get 40k a week off the books ! Nobody would pay a fee for his sort of shlt it's well known what he is

Comment

How can it be legal to be paid 40 k a week to get pisssed every day

This is breach of employment contract sack this knob les now or play him simple really.

Comment

Any other profession you'd be out on your ear if you kept getting lifted. Blokes an absolute ####ing weapon and he needs to go. Why should we stick to our contractual obligations if he can't stick to his. Gross misconduct see ya later

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                This ###### just needs to be sacked. It's getting ridiculous

Comment

Must be someway that the club can dismiss him for either bringing the club into disrepute or being unfit to work due to his drinking exploits, as no one is going to go near him with his record, so looks like no sell on fee? so just get rid

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    How can it be legal to be paid 40 k a week to get pisssed every day

This is breach of employment contract sack this knob les now or play him simple really.
                    Problem is the contracts are all in favour of the player these days. The agents make sure of it. And given that during the period that Caulker was signed, we were doing hardly any due diligence on players, a lot of the deadline days signings weren't even having proper medicals - how water tight in our favour do you think the contracts would have been?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Problem is the contracts are all in favour of the player these days. The agents make sure of it. And given that during the period that Caulker was signed, we were doing hardly any due diligence on players, a lot of the deadline days signings weren't even having proper medicals - how water tight in our favour do you think the contracts would have been?
                      Absolutely !! Well got it right there Tarbs I've been banging on about this for ages ! We a have a terrible record for this since Warnock went yeah he made some sinkers but bear in mind he only had a fortnight to make his prem signings with T F breathing down his ear with impatience , and I have to say Les has been just as guilty

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                        Absolutely !! Well got it right there Tarbs I've been banging on about this for ages ! We a have a terrible record for this since Warnock went yeah he made some sinkers but bear in mind he only had a fortnight to make his prem signings with T F breathing down his ear with impatience , and I have to say Les has been just as guilty
                        Not just us though is it?

I'm pretty sure that most of these top flight players won't sign the contracts unless they are heavily in their favour. Unless they are bang to rights for gross misconduct, and I mean caught red handed like Joey Barton with the gambling recently, then I think the contract will almost always ensure the player gets paid. And then you've got the PFA to escalate things to if the player still feels hard done by!

Comment

What's he done now?
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            What's he done now?
                            Nothing since but he's done enough lately for fans to still feel a little miffed. I see him quite often just to say hello to as he food shops near me. I'll have a serious chat with him next time I see him. Hopefully he should be OK but he is a big lump so don't want any aggro
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Not just us though is it?

I'm pretty sure that most of these top flight players won't sign the contracts unless they are heavily in their favour. Unless they are bang to rights for gross misconduct, and I mean caught red handed like Joey Barton with the gambling recently, then I think the contract will almost always ensure the player gets paid. And then you've got the PFA to escalate things to if the player still feels hard done by!
                              Yeah but should we have been signing JET , Morrison home work Was the order of the day ,, you dont get anything for nothing both have come to Ponce a wage

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Nothing since but he's done enough lately for fans to still feel a little miffed. I see him quite often just to say hello to as he food shops near me. I'll have a serious chat with him next time I see him. Hopefully he should be OK but he is a big lump so don't want any aggro
                                Seen him in Kingston loads. Never go out my way to say hello as I think he's a massive c unt.

Comment

Working...
                                X