Caulker again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Just fining him is neither good for the club or the player. He obviously needs help.
    Why does he need help?
    Hes just a 'lad' who goes on the pish and cos he gets 40 grand pinigng into his bank every single week for doing absolutley fark all, he thinks hes above the law.
    Help my arris. He needs getting rid of and let him do what he likes wherever he likes without this clubs money and essentialy our season ticket money fundng it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Why does he need help?
      Hes just a 'lad' who goes on the pish and cos he gets 40 grand pinigng into his bank every single week for doing absolutley fark all, he thinks hes above the law.
      Help my arris. He needs getting rid of and let him do what he likes wherever he likes without this clubs money and essentialy our season ticket money fundng it.
      Bang on and to think he has another 16 months on his contract....

Comment

Why does he need help?
        Couldn't agree more.

If he needs help let him release himself from his contract with us and seek the help he requires. We are effectively funding this absolute joke of a player.

Comment

Why does he need help?
          100% agree Kev. All this "he needs help" is bowlarks.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Why does he need help?
            Spot on.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Why does he need help?
              I hear lee Hoos is considering putting on a testimonial for him.

Comment

Why does he need help?
                My thoughts too mate.

No sympathy for someone with his talent who chooses to go get smashed and act like an idiot rather than working hard at his career!

Comment

Why does he need help?
                  Bang him up for a few months

Comment

His agent needs to run another Guardian story about him helping African kids and digging irrigation canals.

Comment

Get rid of this fella.

Clearly needs help with more than a few issues.

Comment

and we all defend that fat gangster cu nt Morrison because? Oh that's right Ferguson rated him 8 years ago
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          and we all defend that fat gangster cu nt Morrison because? Oh that's right Ferguson rated him 8 years ago
                          Woah calm down?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Don't think there has ever been a suggestion of any sort of addiction or legal problems with Morrison has there? From what I've heard he's just not very bright, doesn't always apply himself and has a poor choice in friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Don't think there has ever been a suggestion of any sort of addiction or legal problems with Morrison has there? From what I've heard he's just not very bright, doesn't always apply himself and has a poor choice in friends!
                              Not against Morrison but I think this is what we are was alluding too.

Legal history Edit
                              In early 2011, Morrison received a 12-month referral order and was ordered to pay £1,445 in costs and compensation after admitting two counts of witness intimidation.[58][59] After an assault charge was dropped when Morrison's girlfriend refused to testify, he was convicted of criminal damage for throwing her mobile phone out of a window and advised to undergo domestic violence counselling.[60] In February 2012, Morrison was involved in controversy after posting a homophobic threat on Twitter, responding to criticism by calling another user a "######".[61] He was charged under FA rule E3, which governs use of abusive and/or insulting words including reference to a person's sexual orientation, and accepted his guilt.[62] He was fined £7,000.[63]

Morrison was remanded in custody on 31 July 2014 after being charged with two counts of common assault against a former girlfriend and her mother.[64] He was freed on bail after three days in custody.[65] In August 2014 he appeared at Manchester Crown Court entering not-guilty pleas to two counts of assault, one of assault causing actual bodily harm and one count of harassment. A provisional trial date was set for 26 January 2015.[66] In November 2014 he was found not guilty of the harassment charge of threatening to throw acid in the face of his ex-girlfriend and have her killed after the Crown Prosecution Service withdrew the charge.[67] On 15 January 2015, Morrison was cleared of all charges of assaulting his ex-girlfriend and her mother.[68]

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                                Not against Morrison but I think this is what we are was alluding too.

Legal history Edit
                                In early 2011, Morrison received a 12-month referral order and was ordered to pay £1,445 in costs and compensation after admitting two counts of witness intimidation.[58][59] After an assault charge was dropped when Morrison's girlfriend refused to testify, he was convicted of criminal damage for throwing her mobile phone out of a window and advised to undergo domestic violence counselling.[60] In February 2012, Morrison was involved in controversy after posting a homophobic threat on Twitter, responding to criticism by calling another user a "######".[61] He was charged under FA rule E3, which governs use of abusive and/or insulting words including reference to a person's sexual orientation, and accepted his guilt.[62] He was fined £7,000.[63]

Morrison was remanded in custody on 31 July 2014 after being charged with two counts of common assault against a former girlfriend and her mother.[64] He was freed on bail after three days in custody.[65] In August 2014 he appeared at Manchester Crown Court entering not-guilty pleas to two counts of assault, one of assault causing actual bodily harm and one count of harassment. A provisional trial date was set for 26 January 2015.[66] In November 2014 he was found not guilty of the harassment charge of threatening to throw acid in the face of his ex-girlfriend and have her killed after the Crown Prosecution Service withdrew the charge.[67] On 15 January 2015, Morrison was cleared of all charges of assaulting his ex-girlfriend and her mother.[68]
                                Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that. Pretty despicable behaviour to be fair.

Only thing I will say is he was very young and isn't in the papers every month like Caulker seems to be. Either way, Morrison is definitely at a cross roads and needs to make some drastic changes if he is ever going to make anything of himself. I'm sorry to say that I think Caulker is just a lost cause!

Comment

Working...
                                X