Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 97

Thread: Caulker again

  1. #1

    Default Caulker

    Surely with this guys past record (and now present record) there must be something in his contract that if he has brushes with the police his contract will be cancelled with no payout made. He's costing the club a fortune just seeing out his contract.

  2. Default

    Originally Posted by bigray
    Surely with this guys past record (and now present record) there must be something in his contract that if he has brushes with the police his contract will be cancelled with no payout made. He's costing the club a fortune just seeing out his contract.
    But this is the mad, mad world of pro football. Fail, get a big pay-off. Strike, get a lucrative transfer. Get banged up....still get paid? Wouldn't surprise me.

  3. #3

    Default

    To be honest I wish we would actually allow him to play for us as he immense when he gets the chance and apart from when Hall played in that position far better then what else we have

  4. #4

    Default

    would be great but he has a guaranteed contract which means he gets paid regardless. heck, in the early 2000s when wwe bought out wcw a lot of wcw wrestlers didn't jump over to wwe because their contracts still had to be paid by time warner (then owners of wcw), some of whom got paid stupid amounts of money for 2-3 years

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    cork,ireland
    Posts
    9,850

    Default

    Originally Posted by bigray
    Surely with this guys past record (and now present record) there must be something in his contract that if he has brushes with the police his contract will be cancelled with no payout made. He's costing the club a fortune just seeing out his contract.
    ####ing hell, are you serious, really !!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Epsom the home of the Derby
    Posts
    11,441

    Default

    All we can do now is get him match fit to earn his crust unless its gonna upset the dressing room.

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally Posted by corbray
    would be great but he has a guaranteed contract which means he gets paid regardless. heck, in the early 2000s when wwe bought out wcw a lot of wcw wrestlers didn't jump over to wwe because their contracts still had to be paid by time warner (then owners of wcw), some of whom got paid stupid amounts of money for 2-3 years
    Few years of sitting on their arses did them no favours when they eventually came over to be honest haha.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Shepherd's Bush
    Posts
    16,502
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Caulker again

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-arrested.html

    Something has to be seriously wrong with you if you're blessed with enough talent to make yourself thousands of pounds a week, and you insist on acting the ###### and putting it and lol at risk. What an idiot. Sooner we're shot of him, the better.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

    Matt Smith - 3
    Jamie Mackie - 3
    Conor Washington - 3
    Idrissa Sylla - 2
    Luke Freeman - 2
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    Massimo Luongo - 1
    David Wheeler - 1

    January Transfers 2018

    IN


    OUT

  9. #9

    Default

    he's gotten worse since jet and ravel came back ... coincidence?!?!?!

    in all seriousness he's a waste of space and not someone we need at the club, absolute mockery of a player given all the talent he had, total waste and the sooner he's gone the better imo

  10. Default

    Surely this and his behaviour is a sackable offence. I know it's not directly in line with his job as in he didn't do it on duty but this is seriously hampering his career and he keeps bringing the club down. Surely we should now be terminating his contract without a pay off.

  11. Default

    Originally Posted by corbray
    he's gotten worse since jet and ravel came back ... coincidence?!?!?!

    in all seriousness he's a waste of space and not someone we need at the club, absolute mockery of a player given all the talent he had, total waste and the sooner he's gone the better imo
    It's a Feltham ting bro
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,893

    Default

    Get this seee you enn teaaway from the club now.
    We all make mistakes but hes taking the pish out of the privilege on 40 grand a week of our ticket money..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    France and Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Seems like this has during his time at QPR only?

    Clearly something personal had effected him, he's dealing with it poorly and perhaps and addictive personality isn't helping?

    Where as i feel Ravel and Adel's downfall is their generally poor, and lazy attitude (thus far), Caulker's could well be a mental issue he needs proper help with. I reckon $40,000 a week could get you some pretty crash hot council. It's not QPR's responsibility to fix him but he is on our books. He's also an excellent defender when fit.

    Dunno, his time could be done. Probably is at this club, but think there is something that can be done to sort this guy out.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    16,893

    Default

    Originally Posted by topperharley
    Seems like this has during his time at QPR only?

    Clearly something personal had effected him, he's dealing with it poorly and perhaps and addictive personality isn't helping?

    Where as i feel Ravel and Adel's downfall is their generally poor, and lazy attitude (thus far), Caulker's could well be a mental issue he needs proper help with. I reckon $40,000 a week could get you some pretty crash hot council. It's not QPR's responsibility to fix him but he is on our books. He's also an excellent defender when fit.

    Dunno, his time could be done. Probably is at this club, but think there is something that can be done to sort this guy out.
    Nah hes been at it forever. Nothing to do with us or his family being wiped out in the congo war or his dad dying etc.

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally Posted by qprjeff1882
    Surely this and his behaviour is a sackable offence. I know it's not directly in line with his job as in he didn't do it on duty but this is seriously hampering his career and he keeps bringing the club down. Surely we should now be terminating his contract without a pay off.
    you dont sack him,you try and sell him and get some cash any cash back.Sack him and he will roll up at another club next week for free.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •