No announcement yet.

Caulker again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally agree. He's becoming a boozed reminder of the past few years that Ollie and the new squad are doing everything these days to put behind us. This is a test of management as well. Where do you draw the line between a mistake or two and a continuing row of acts of insulting selfishness?

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    the bloke obviously needs help and there is a lot out there counselling , AA , NA etc , He's got to want it though and not wait til some judge forces it on him. it's madness we keep paying him why he drives around loaded putting cones on peoples heads and acting like a fool . he must of breached his contract many times now , get rid and cut our loses if he wants to take the club to a tribunal for unfair dismissal let him

Comment

My brother was out In Windsor and saw him in the cue for Atik nightclub. Said he looked well gone and was refused entry.

Comment

Originally posted by Powell29 View Post
        My brother was out In Windsor and saw him in the cue for Atik nightclub. Said he looked well gone and was refused entry.
        I wonder if Dorian Gray has ever visited the Atik?

Comment

I hope we build around him. It's all about entertainment.

Comment

The lad is a wrongun, needs help but we've been there before with a certain brainy footballer. Should have in any players contract that if they fall from grace they don't get paid.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              The lad is a wrongun, needs help but we've been there before with a certain brainy footballer. Should have in any players contract that if they fall from grace they don't get paid.
              Problem is they simply won't sign if they aren't happy with the contract. Agents make sure that their players get paid no matter what. It's basically what they're paid for, to squeeze every last drop that they can out of a contract!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Problem is they simply won't sign if they aren't happy with the contract. Agents make sure that their players get paid no matter what. It's basically what they're paid for, to squeeze every last drop that they can out of a contract!
                Completely agree Tarbie, what I meant but didn't make clear is, all contracts should be like that, whether non-league or Champions League.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  the trouble is hes another steve slade completely useless,he couldnt even get in our resrerves who but a complete idiot would buy him
                  Er....us?

Comment

Itboils my pi.ss that just as Ollie has the lads playing for us and wearing the shirt with pride this total sh.itcu.nt of a human being drags our club into the newspapers for all the wrong reasons. I hope he gets fu.cked off out of it. I hope I see the sl.ag out in Windsor one night....

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      the trouble is hes another steve slade completely useless,he couldnt even get in our resrerves who but a complete idiot would buy him
                      Er....us?

Comment

QPR losing patience with Caulker
                        Read more at http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...caulker-latest

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          QPR losing patience with Caulker
                          Read more at http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...caulker-latest
                          Glad we are reacting. In reality, I doubt there is much we can do though. Fine him a couple of weeks wages and then watch him go back to self-destructing is probably about all that will happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Completely agree Tarbie, what I meant but didn't make clear is, all contracts should be like that, whether non-league or Champions League.
                            That would be the dream, where these overpaid prima donnas were made to sign normal contracts like you or I would sign. Balanced contracts that protect the club as well as the player. I'm not holding my breath for it any time soon though!

Comment

Just fining him is neither good for the club or the player. He obviously needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                Just fining him is neither good for the club or the player. He obviously needs help.
                                He can't do that until a) he first acknowledges that he has a problem and b) is motivated enough to seek the necessary help out.

#YouCanLeadAHorseToWater...

Comment

Working...
                                X