Caulker again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awin View Post
    Not against Morrison but I think this is what we are was alluding too.

Legal history Edit
    In early 2011, Morrison received a 12-month referral order and was ordered to pay £1,445 in costs and compensation after admitting two counts of witness intimidation.[58][59] After an assault charge was dropped when Morrison's girlfriend refused to testify, he was convicted of criminal damage for throwing her mobile phone out of a window and advised to undergo domestic violence counselling.[60] In February 2012, Morrison was involved in controversy after posting a homophobic threat on Twitter, responding to criticism by calling another user a "######".[61] He was charged under FA rule E3, which governs use of abusive and/or insulting words including reference to a person's sexual orientation, and accepted his guilt.[62] He was fined £7,000.[63]

Morrison was remanded in custody on 31 July 2014 after being charged with two counts of common assault against a former girlfriend and her mother.[64] He was freed on bail after three days in custody.[65] In August 2014 he appeared at Manchester Crown Court entering not-guilty pleas to two counts of assault, one of assault causing actual bodily harm and one count of harassment. A provisional trial date was set for 26 January 2015.[66] In November 2014 he was found not guilty of the harassment charge of threatening to throw acid in the face of his ex-girlfriend and have her killed after the Crown Prosecution Service withdrew the charge.[67] On 15 January 2015, Morrison was cleared of all charges of assaulting his ex-girlfriend and her mother.[68]
    Thug..gangster some of you say. From the above that is clearly only the case when the other person is a woman!

Comment

Given up on Caulker, get lost deadwood
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Caulker and Ravel are pay day refugees, used to decent wedge for not that much hard graft.

That culture no longer exists at QPR. But the fact remains that they are here. On that basis, if 'help' gets them on the park and making a contribution, I have no problem with the club providing it.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Caulker and Ravel are pay day refugees, used to decent wedge for not that much hard graft.

That culture no longer exists at QPR. But the fact remains that they are here. On that basis, if 'help' gets them on the park and making a contribution, I have no problem with the club providing it.
          Ravel was always a punt. And unless something drastic happens in the next 10 weeks I doubt we'll be seeing him here next season. I don't begrudge what he's cost us either.....worth speculating on the off chance he'd sorted his act out.

Caulker on the other hand is a problem. He has 16 months left on a contract that is probably one of the highest at the club. Need to get shot or get him cleaned up!

Comment

Get this lazy divv out the club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...D-driving.html

Oh and it gives out a huge message to people to never ever ever blow for the police, always refuse.
            18 months reduced to 14 months is nothing to what he had of got if he had of blown and was three or four times over.
            Was very clever there,
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-03-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Surely it is getting to the point that he is continually bringing the clubs name into disrepute and they can cancel his contract. I for sure wouldn't still have my job if i behaved like this.

Comment

This ###### just needs to be sacked. It's getting ridiculous

Comment

Hate reading stuff like this, what a helmet
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think there's an internal disciplinary hearing already underway. Not sure which of the many misdemeanours that relates to.

Sooner or later he has to be written off or helped. Someone needs to make their mind up on that one pdq.

Comment

Sounds like he was tripped and fell on his ignition
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

In any other job you would be facing the sack why is it any different for football clubs??! Get rid of him.

Comment

Caulker

If this guy is not in breach of contract I'll laugh myself Shiiteless

Get out of QPR you mercenary knob head

Les sort it out 40k a week wot a complete disaster signing this was for our club...joke

Comment

It's been well documented the trouble he's been in recently, so don't be surprised to see him remain here for the final year of his contract.

Comment

Fair enough then needs to turn up and farkin train then.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                                Fair enough then needs to turn up and farkin train then.
                                he needs to stop getting arrested first

Comment

Working...
                                X