Clint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint

Pops up with 88th minute equaliser in old firm game.

But failed to block Armstrongs goal in the first half
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

just a wonderful professional, hope one day he returns in some capacity
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Clints goal ruined me accy, but still love the man . We should never have let him go,top pro..
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

In hindsight, Hasselbaink moving on Clint and Ale to stamp his authority on the squad didn't help us - thank god for Olly

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
            In hindsight, Hasselbaink moving on Clint and Ale to stamp his authority on the squad didn't help us - thank god for Olly
            Not hindsight I think most of us knew this at the time and it was when we started losing faith in JFH.
            Last edited by jmelanie; 12-03-2017, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Clint is a proper chap. Would love to get him back down the Rangers in some capacity.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                Don't agree as neither of them are better then what we had/have. Would you pick Hill in front of Lynch Ned of Hall? Can you see Ale playing way Freeman, Manning or Mass does when he's in form??

Moving them on was correct decision neither of them would get in current side would be squad fillers I would accept that but starting eleven no chance

Comment

Ales knee moved on way before rest of him did ,and clint geat servant but like wenger had his day .
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Don't agree as neither of them are better then what we had/have. Would you pick Hill in front of Lynch Ned of Hall? Can you see Ale playing way Freeman, Manning or Mass does when he's in form??

Moving them on was correct decision neither of them would get in current side would be squad fillers I would accept that but starting eleven no chance
                    At the time that they were moved on, they were two of the best players in the team. Hill has always been rock solid at the back and JFH replaced him with Caulker. Look at the two now. One scoring in the Old Firm derby, the other has been arrested twice in two months and not played in several months. Ale made our midfield tick, we have always looked a much better side with him in it but we kept Henry instead. Faurlin playing for Getafe, Henry nowhere to be seen.

I do agree however that they would not get in the team now though.
                    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Whilst Our CB's have obviously moved on from Hill, he's still great back up and a top bloke to be kept around the club.

Ale should never have been shown the door. Different League to pap like Henry and your point on Freeman and Manning is moot seeing as one wasn't signed while Ale was shown the door and JFH would never of played the other. Agree now we're loaded in there.

Comment

I think ali wanted to be a regular first teamer which we couldn't promise. As for clint though he wanted to stay but we wanted to move him on.
                        At the time i was in favour of them both going as i thought it was best to let them go but in hindsight i'd love hill to still be here even as a backup player, its his off the field aspect that'd benefit us most

Comment

Ale's time was done, he's better off elsewhere starting games. If he'd been injury free for us he'd have been sold long before we didn't renew, was a very good player.

Clint belongs here, not on the pitch anymore, just standing behind Ollie going 'yeah, yeah, yeah' and fist bumping Birch.

Comment

Still miss The Man.

Comment

Well happy for him!
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X