Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Washington Chances

Default Washington Chances

If only.....

2. Default

Washington should have done a little bit better i think. He may be the one that doesn't appreciate being dropped and needs to play every game. What a cross by Luongo with the outside of his boot.

3. Default

Harsh. The bloke is playing really well.

Fantastic touch and pace from Washington around 35 second mark.
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

A little bit of luck would have sent him soaring to hero status.

At least he is getting the chances on another day he would have had a hat trick . Is improvement under IH is one of the more pleasing things about our recent turnaround

interesting hearing Newcastle fans moaning about Benitez playing Gayle on his own and sending high balls up to him. It doesn't work. At least Conor is showing more promise now he is playing off a big lump
    Last edited by lymehoop; 13-03-2017 at 01:24 PM.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Blog Entries

The one in the second half was the one, would have backed him to bury it all day long. He's playing well though and getting himself in the right situations to score. On another day he'd have had 2 or 3 and won us the game!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

9. Default

Don't think any of them were sitters but should have hit target or drawn save from keeper second half

i thought he did superb to get them shots off in the first place, the flick he did was quality. i wouldn't be surprised if he gets to 15 goals by the end of the season, he works his way into opportunities and makes shots happen by himself and it's only a matter of time before he gets a hat trick imo, maybe not this season, still i might even put a sneaky bet on him to do it against rotherham

11. Default

Thought it was a decent save by Green for the first effort but should have hit the target on the second.

Fair play though, did all the hard work to make the chance....no criticism from me on not scoring.

Got a feeling he'll get a couple against Rotherham.

Bit frustrating he couldn't finish any of them but at least he is creating and getting in the right places. We know he is more than capable of finishing just didn't happen against Leeds

Why does the caption next to those highlights say Leeds 0 QPR 00? Have they been smoking something?!

He's getting there!

Put it this way, he could be a huge player for QPR next year if he continues as he is.

15. Default

Some might laugh as have said it before but i see a slight charlie austin in him but obviously not quite the finishing but will improve,but hes got some great pace!