No announcement yet.

Well done ian holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally think it's fair play to rub noses when you are right - it's the English way !

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      how much stick i got supporting ollie through that bad patch, seemed like it was the whole board shouting me down!
      my heart bleeds for you, but its an internet forum. You love winding up Olly haters, despite the fact that no one here has actually used that word, but thats OK. They can just remind you of your own questionable judgement when you get it wrong.

Or, like I said ages ago, you could just stop congratulating yourself. Simple really.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        my heart bleeds for you, but its an internet forum. You love winding up Olly haters, despite the fact that no one here has actually used that word, but thats OK. They can just remind you of your own questionable judgement when you get it wrong.

Or, like I said ages ago, you could just stop congratulating yourself. Simple really.

Lol dear oh dear someone upset you hal? btw this is a well done ollie thread, you should try cheering up! As for questioning my own judgement when i get it wrong, fire away son as i certainly wouldnt bite like you have done!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Lol dear oh dear someone upset you hal? btw this is a well done ollie thread, you should try cheering up! As for questioning my own judgement when i get it wrong, fire away son as i certainly wouldnt bite like you have done!
          That's the thing though Pinks, what this actually started out as was a thinly veiled reference to Weare's sense of superiority, wrapped up inside a well-done Olly thread:

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Dominated a very good side away from home. Having exciting players and the bloke deserves a knighthood. To think most on here wanted him sacked. Good job most of you focus on the beer drinking and leave the football decisions to a man that knows completely what he's doing. Excited about next season
          Hence the reactions. As many have said before, gloating or coating off fellow fans is not a particularly enjoyable read. Bottom line, we're all more than pleased about the turnaround and looking forward with higher hopes than we could have imagined to next season. If we could simply celebrate that, we'd all be happy.

Comment

Fair enough hubbs, still daft though the biting, should all just laugh about things really, as like you say we're starting to do well now so alls good on the main front! Imagine if jimmy was still here, we'd be rowing about him aswell lol
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              Jesus i cant believe people are bickering over who wanted ollie gone/didnt a few months ago. Who cares at the end of the day? Im over the moon that we're doing well and playing nice football and i'm sure that even the grumpiest of #ollieout are too
              great post fella. long may it continue too.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
              X