Well done ian holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corbray View Post
    Jesus i cant believe people are bickering over who wanted ollie gone/didnt a few months ago. Who cares at the end of the day? Im over the moon that we're doing well and playing nice football and i'm sure that even the grumpiest of #ollieout are too
    Well said corbs
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Particularly when all this thread is is a well done olly yet the olly dislikers are on it lol, its abit of vica versa i do believe tarbie! this was a positive thread about ollie yet has been turned!
      I think if a post is ended with "and to think most on here wanted him sacked", it's bound to stir the pot a little isn't it Pinkie?

Anyway, not gonna argue, I've said my piece!

Comment

Maybe true tarbie but thing is its true, but some shouldnt bite and take it on the chin.

Comment

I can't remember what I voted, I think it was to give him until end of season. I do remember being annoyed at losing 6 in a row and thought that if it continued for another 4 games, he would resign not be sacked. Personally I think Smith, Freeman and Manning have been our standout players and these guys have lifted and driven the other players forward. So well done to Ollie and Les on 2 of these 3 for getting them in.

Comment

Maybe true tarbie but thing is its true, but some shouldnt bite and take it on the chin.
            It's not true though is it Pinkie. It wasn't most on here that wanted Ollie out. There were some that were very vocally Ollie out (and most of those have already held their hands up). And then there were some that were vocal supporters of him, like you. Most on here actually either kept their mouths shut or remained patient hoping things would turn around.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              It's not true though is it Pinkie. It wasn't most on here that wanted Ollie out. There were some that were very vocally Ollie out (and most of those have already held their hands up). And then there were some that were vocal supporters of him, like you. Most on here actually either kept their mouths shut or remained patient hoping things would turn around.
              Kind of agree with you tarbie but you will recall how much stick i got supporting ollie through that bad patch, seemed like it was the whole board shouting me down!

Comment

Kind of agree with you tarbie but you will recall how much stick i got supporting ollie through that bad patch, seemed like it was the whole board shouting me down!
                Sorry pinks but that last point is largely In your own head. At the time and since I said give Olllie until the end on next year - that doesn't give me a green light to rub it in other supporters faces.

We all appreciate how you supported him while others had DOUBTS but feel we can all move on now.

Having known Ollie personally I know he wouldn't be too impressed with all the nose rubbing that is going on.

Support each other and support the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I'm with you mate. Not a fan of all this gloating and coating off other fans for being wrong.

Name me one person on this site who is 100% right, 100% of the time. Some have more patience than others, for sure. And I commend those people. But it doesn't give them the right to constantly hammer other people cos they might have voiced an opinion that turned out to be wrong!
                  Ginger Ninja
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Me and Van weren't!

Seriously though everyone, time to rein in all this one upmanship now and unite and enjoy the excellent run we're on I reckon.

Comment

I think this thread has had its day.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        Sorry pinks but that last point is largely In your own head. At the time and since I said give Olllie until the end on next year - that doesn't give me a green light to rub it in other supporters faces.

We all appreciate how you supported him while others had DOUBTS but feel we can all move on now.

Having known Ollie personally I know he wouldn't be too impressed with all the nose rubbing that is going on.

Awin i was getting loads of stick at the time! and why is there nose rubbing going on on this positive ollie thread? all it is is the ollie doubters are biting, when they shouldnt and just be happy we`re going in the right direction! anyway nose rubbing in footballs always gone on just in life, as long as it is only taken as banter then thats fine!

Comment

Awin i was getting loads of stick at the time! and why is there nose rubbing going on on this positive ollie thread? all it is is the ollie doubters are biting, when they shouldnt and just be happy we`re going in the right direction! anyway nose rubbing in footballs always gone on just in life, as long as it is only taken as banter then thats fine!
                          It's the fact that you feel you were alone (untrue) and that you were almost hounded for your views (also untrue)

There was a large non vocal majority that never wanted him to go.

We are ALL delighted that the club seems to have made such a recovery and many feel it should be left at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Me and Van weren't!

Seriously though everyone, time to rein in all this one upmanship now and unite and enjoy the excellent run we're on I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Known olly personally lol good one, did he sign your program psml
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Known olly personally lol good one, did he sign your program psml
                                In this case I can assure you I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X