Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    the bloke deserves a knighthood
    I think maybe you've been on the beer mate. But I don't think hype ever helps get to the truth.

JFH was dire as you say - I can't remember when you first figured that out, a lot of people were very reluctant to examine the evidence of their own eyes - and Olly is doing a really sound job. All credit to him. Let's see where we are at the end of term for a more realistic appraisal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Im still waiting for todays stright after the match moan thread about one of the players or the set up etc.
      Not sure about Furlong!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        I think maybe you've been on the beer mate. But I don't think hype ever helps get to the truth.

JFH was dire as you say - I can't remember when you first figured that out, a lot of people were very reluctant to examine the evidence of their own eyes - and Olly is doing a really sound job. All credit to him. Let's see where we are at the end of term for a more realistic appraisal.
        To be fair, there is just as much knee jerk on here now as there was when we'd lost 6 in a row. Obviously it's been proven that we weren't as bad as our form suggested back then and we probably ain't quite as good as our last 6 results would suggest either.

I think we'll be in or around the playoffs next season which would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          To be fair, there is just as much knee jerk on here now as there was when we'd lost 6 in a row. Obviously it's been proven that we weren't as bad as our form suggested back then and we probably ain't quite as good as our last 6 results would suggest either.

I think we'll be in or around the playoffs next season which would be great!
          Ah, the voice of reason. You spoilsport, you.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

holloway seems to have the respect of the players that's massive in football . we've had to many clowns playing for us in recent years that thought they were to big for little QPR and were only here for massive wages . holloways got us playing exciting football and that's all i want , can't stand watching teams pass to eachother 10 times only to see the full back get it . this team has a bit of fight about them long may it continue

Comment

I'm actually quite gutted we didn't win. We had some clear cut chances. Shows how better we are under Holloway coming away from Ellend road gutted we didn't win. Well done lads

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                I'm actually quite gutted we didn't win. We had some clear cut chances. Shows how better we are under Holloway coming away from Ellend road gutted we didn't win. Well done lads
                Bang on fella, with this squad I now almost expect us to get a result
                Who ever we play and was gutted today that we didn't win. Wow when
                Was the last time we could say that. My cup is overfloweth with pride
                and optimism, I can see great times ahead. Well done Ollie and well done
                my team. COYRs

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Leeds had 63% poss but zero shots on target !! our defence
                  Was saying to a Leeds mate earlier that possession means absolutely nothing if you don't do anything with it. He wasn't having any of it til I showed him the shots on target stat
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    I must admit I'm totally won over by Holloway. Wasn't my 1st choice by a mile when JFH got sacked but I'm very happy to say that he's going a fantastic job atm. Long may it continue. The purchase of Freeman for 300k seems like the transfer of the century.
                    Exactly as I see it ! Thought we had made a big big mistake and never go back but well done Olly !

Comment

Well pished off, dropped down to 15th, Ollie out
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Dominated a very good side away from home. Having exciting players and the bloke deserves a knighthood. To think most on here wanted him sacked. Good job most of you focus on the beer drinking and leave the football decisions to a man that knows completely what he's doing. Excited about next season
                        I'm getting ice cream next season, me and pinkie!!!
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I'd gone beyond it at that point. The minute we backed him into the transfer window, we had to stick with him. And I'm glad now that we did.

I still ain't a huge Ollie fan though. Love the fact he's got a bit of heart back in the team and got us playing with pride. Really don't like him as as tactician.

He's what we've got though and as such, I'll support him!
                          ffs tarbs, olly is the daddy ! Show him the love and admit you got it wrong perleesexx
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            ffs tarbs, olly is the daddy ! Show him the love and admit you got it wrong perleesexx
                            Mate, he's a Championship standard manager not the bloody messiah.

Yes, he's doing a good job and yes, I was wrong when I said we should have got rid of him after 5 or 6 games.......but let's not go overboard.

Comment

Mate, he's a Championship standard manager not the bloody messiah.

Yes, he's doing a good job and yes, I was wrong when I said we should have got rid of him after 5 or 6 games.......but let's not go overboard.

Lol i tell you what tarbs was going to reply just like van has, cannot believe youre stubborness towards him when hes done an incredible job for you to still come out with `lets not go overboard tosh!` lol, serioulsy tarbs no other manager would of done what hes done in the short spell of time aswell, & no manager would seriously be in love with us as ollie is! you know youre wrong about him but you still wont have it just cos of a odd decision every now n then! which ollie usually explains why hes done it, seriously though on those decisions youre making out hes tactically inept which is ridiculas mate tbh, hes just not scared to try things out which things dont always work, but hes the first to hold his hands up to a mistake, whoever you would of had instead of him im afraid would not of done what ollies doing now! when we`re close to promotion next season will you still be coming out with at the end of your explanation that lets not go overboard still?
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                I'm getting ice cream next season, me and pinkie!!!
                                Haha that made me laugh, a big ups to the few that stuck it through with the ollie love

goes out to, van, corbray, weare, myu, hubble & a few others that could see the light
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X