Well done ian holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done ian holloway

Dominated a very good side away from home. Having exciting players and the bloke deserves a knighthood. To think most on here wanted him sacked. Good job most of you focus on the beer drinking and leave the football decisions to a man that knows completely what he's doing. Excited about next season
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Buzzing for next season. The transformation from the boring negative football we were playing to the side we've got now in a matter of months is nothing short of phenomenal. Genuinely enjoy going to the football again after a couple of years of it feeling more of a chore and mostly being very very dull. He's mental as they come and some of his decisions will leave you tearing your hair out but he's galvanised this squad and got them all pulling together. Plenty of bumps along the way but finally bloody finally I think we're moving in the right direction. Long may it continue coyrs

Comment

I know we've had a good few losses but we have played well in most of those since Ollie has come in. Performances and the whole setup has been remarkably better from the JFH days. We have no given right to beat any team but well done Ollie and the back room staff. Long may it continue.

Comment

I must admit I'm totally won over by Holloway. Wasn't my 1st choice by a mile when JFH got sacked but I'm very happy to say that he's going a fantastic job atm. Long may it continue. The purchase of Freeman for 300k seems like the transfer of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Dominated a very good side away from home. Having exciting players and the bloke deserves a knighthood. To think most on here wanted him sacked. Good job most of you focus on the beer drinking and leave the football decisions to a man that knows completely what he's doing. Excited about next season
          Point of correction: 8.24% on here wanted him gone according to this poll: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...p?195666-Ollie

Nothing like a bit of exaggeration eh Weare?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            I must admit I'm totally won over by Holloway. Wasn't my 1st choice by a mile when JFH got sacked but I'm very happy to say that he's going a fantastic job atm. Long may it continue. The purchase of Freeman for 300k seems like the transfer of the century.
            Agree mate, same here.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Point of correction: 8.24% on here wanted him gone according to this poll: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...p?195666-Ollie

Nothing like a bit of exaggeration eh Weare?
              To be fair, that poll was in February Hubs. I reckon if you go back a couple of months prior there were a fair few more calling for his head, myself included!
              Last edited by Tarbie; 11-03-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Fair enough Tarbs, but still not 'most on here' and that poll was still after what seemed a fairly dire run of results...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Fair enough Tarbs, but still not 'most on here' and that poll was still after what seemed a fairly dire run of results...
                  I'd gone beyond it at that point. The minute we backed him into the transfer window, we had to stick with him. And I'm glad now that we did.

I still ain't a huge Ollie fan though. Love the fact he's got a bit of heart back in the team and got us playing with pride. Really don't like him as as tactician.

He's what we've got though and as such, I'll support him!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I'd gone beyond it at that point. The minute we backed him into the transfer window, we had to stick with him. And I'm glad now that we did.

I still ain't a huge Ollie fan though. Love the fact he's got a bit of heart back in the team and got us playing with pride. Really don't like him as as tactician.

He's what we've got though and as such, I'll support him
                    !
                    I think he's been ok tactically, this stuff takes time and it seems the players are starting to adapt to the different formations he is using!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Im still waiting for todays stright after the match moan thread about one of the players or the set up etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Im still waiting for todays stright after the match moan thread about one of the players or the set up etc.
                        Those substitutions!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Those substitutions!
                          It sounded like we lost our way a bit after the substitutions, it was a very important match for Leeds though and they would have been trying to press hard for the win!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            It sounded like we lost our way a bit after the substitutions, it was a very important match for Leeds though and they would have been trying to press hard for the win!
                            They were at home with a massive crowd behind them and the win mattered so much more to them and they wanted revenge for the opening day hammering, really cant underestimate how good a performance and result that was today

Comment

Leeds had 63% poss but zero shots on target !! our defence

Comment

Working...
                              X