Leeds v. QPR **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    He is very good when he is good, which he was not a couple of weeks back, but agreed the get rid comments were ridiculous.
    I do agree with the fact that he's been off the last few weeks but he's definitely one of our most naturally gifted players on and off the ball
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      4 tackles and 13 successful dribbles (as a club, we made 25 total) is why he's so high

But apparently he's league 1 at best and should be shipped off on loan to swindon
      Thats impressive. Glad to see him improving.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I do agree with the fact that he's been off the last few weeks but he's definitely one of our most naturally gifted players on and off the ball
        54' A lovely piece of individual skill from Freeman - clapped by some @LUFC fans below us in the gantry!

Two amazing midfielers now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          54' A lovely piece of individual skill from Freeman - clapped by some @LUFC fans below us in the gantry!

Two amazing midfielers now.
          With Manning waiting in the wings, we have a collection of quality there. I still think Doughty and Cousins will come good too.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• We've got a pretty young team as well so things are looking promising

Comment

• I feel happy tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                It's right shows 9.9 on my stats too
                Don't tell 77

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Don't tell 77
                  TBF he praised him after last match.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Highlights are up. Conner just missed connecting on to a cross with an open goal early on. Gutted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                      TBF he praised him after last match.
                      Yes, he did. I'm only jesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Don't tell 77

To be fair to him he's the first one to give credit where its due usually.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• PLAYER RATINGS via WLS

WOW!!!
                          Best ratings so far...

Alex Smithies: 7
                          Well protected by his defence. Calm when called upon and produced a smart first-half save to keep out Alfonso Pedraza’s shot.

Darnell Furlong: 7
                          Lacked composure at times, mis-hitting crosses in his eagerness to get the ball into the box. But he was full of running on the flank, linked up well with Pawel Wszolek and had a couple of attempts on goal.

Nedum Onuoha: 8
                          A terrific performance from the Rangers captain, who led by example at the back. Won numerous challenges, including a vital one late in the game to deny Hadi Sacko.

Joel Lynch: 7
                          Clumsy at times and occasionally sloppy on the ball, but overall it was a very good display from the defender, who won everything in the air and gave Chris Wood very little.

Jake Bidwell: 7
                          A couple of misplaced passes aside, Bidwell had a very decent game on the left. He defended well and got forward often, delivering some dangerous balls into the box.

Pawel Wszolek: 8
                          The irrepressible Pole got through a staggering amount of running in an outstanding performance. He seemed to be everywhere at times and showed plenty of quality too. Great stuff.

Grant Hall: 8
                          Excellent in what is effectively a dual role; a midfielder or a third centre-back depending on where he is required. Hall does the job extremely well, showing great awareness and understanding of the game.

Massimo Luongo: 9
                          Brilliant. Dominated in midfield and on two occasions rode a series of challenges to break towards the Leeds penalty area. His passing was superb too. Enough really is enough.

Luke Freeman: 8
                          Another Rangers player who performed wonderfully well. He was unplayable during a spell in the first half and was always a threat to the Leeds defence with his skill and his deliveries into the box.

Matt Smith: 7
                          Not blessed with great technique, but Smith knows the target-man role inside out and does it well. He won numerous headers and went close to scoring either side of half-time. Worked hard against his former club and was given deserved applause by both sets of fans when substituted late in the game.

Conor Washington: 8
                          Will be disappointed not to have scored after creating two good chances for himself with clever turns away from defenders. His overall performance was magnificent, though, and like Hall he showed a great understanding of where he needed to be. When the time was right he was close to Smith and at other times he did a sterling job on the left-hand side, giving Luke Ayling major problems while preventing the Leeds man from getting forward.

Comment

• Wow kev those ratings are mightally impressive, thats a promotion team in the making, dare say it a title winning team in the making!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Superb ratings fromWLS they must have Ned wrong though as everyone is adamant he's rubbish

Love you Ned keep proving them wrong son

Comment

• What ratings do they get when they win?

Comment

Working...
                                X