X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Ah Enough is fair enough.

Comment

• Just finished watching the match, agree for the most part with the player ratings, Luongo and Freeman really control the match when they are carrying the ball and making intelligent passes splitting opponents apart! Backline was really solid, Furlong struggled with crossing and skied a good chance over the bar, hopefully he grows in to that role! The ref was atrocious and after hearing the radio broadcast live then seeing what they were on about I have to agree with them, the challenge on Furlong looked a red to me! Overall a good point which could have been 3 with some finishing!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
        Just finished watching the match, agree for the most part with the player ratings, Luongo and Freeman really control the match when they are carrying the ball and making intelligent passes splitting opponents apart! Backline was really solid, Furlong struggled with crossing and skied a good chance over the bar, hopefully he grows in to that role! The ref was atrocious and after hearing the radio broadcast live then seeing what they were on about I have to agree with them, the challenge on Furlong looked a red to me! Overall a good point which could have been 3 with some finishing!
        where did you watch it? full 90?

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
          You can see it on qprplayer @ http://www.player.qpr.co.uk/last-match

think it cost a fiver a month

Comment

• Just watched the "60 second" highlights and have to say very impressed with Washington. I can't believe how much he's improved under Ollie. I was a doubter, but now I see a changed man. He always came across as a tenacious player but seemed to be lacking. Now he looks like a real danger man.

Comment

• Championship Team of the Week https://t.co/7094SxKrhN https://t.co/EFJgcenZr3

Still top of the form table and our midfield smashing the team of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                Just watched the "60 second" highlights and have to say very impressed with Washington. I can't believe how much he's improved under Ollie. I was a doubter, but now I see a changed man. He always came across as a tenacious player but seemed to be lacking. Now he looks like a real danger man.
                You can tell a lot from 60 seconds Joe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  You can tell a lot from 60 seconds Joe!

Watch the full 90 and you can tell even more.

Barring a goal that was probably the best team performance so far under Ollie.

Absolutely outstanding display. I said at the start of this thread I could say why Luongo came in for Manning based on his performance v Barnsley and he was superb. Definitely his best game ever in a QPR shirt. This was the player we were supposed to have signed. Freeman was brilliant too and the two of them totally bossed the midfield. His 9.9 rating on whoscored honestly does not surprise me.

Onuoha, Lynch and Hall were all solid as a rock at the back. Furlong played well too but guilty of wasting a couple of good chances - really needs to work on his final ball.

Pawel, once again incredible work rate and all round play.

Smithies was a virtual spectator.

To silence 30,000 passionate Leeds fans in such an intimidating atmosphere was a great achievement in itself.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Championship Team of the Week https://t.co/7094SxKrhN https://t.co/EFJgcenZr3

Still top of the form table and our midfield smashing the team of the week.

2nd to Fulam who are roaring up to the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                        As LR Lad says I watched it on QPR Player!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• unable to make Leeds was away which is sad I don't mind it there, after watching the game, it looks like the best central? defensive? attacking? midfielder in the league had his best game for us by a mile, this is what we want him to do come to the party, put his stamp on games, be involved more not disappear which has happened in most games, his form of late has been poor, lets hope its a turning point for him, and he now progresses, and doesn't go back to being non existent in games, easily MOM just wish Washington could've put one of those chances away, some descent performances again, Freeman especially looks like Ollie might be building something?

Comment

Working...
                          X