Summer Transfer Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign who we have on loan.

Centre back with a view to him being a first choice.

A dirty midfielder that can come in or on, shut games down and get his back to the wall, squad player.

Striker who can take this team into the play offs.

Comment

ollie on talk sport this morn said all players here now want to be here must mean caulker too.We pushing on with ground academy etc and running club a new way after throwing money at it.So maybe 1 or 3 but no more silly sprees it is then.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We still need a CB, RB and a good quality striker if we are hoping to finish higher than mid table.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          We still need a CB, RB and a good quality striker if we are hoping to finish higher than mid table.
          We have enough quality to be a decent midtable team for next season

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I would like to be pushing for the play-offs. Is that too much to hope for?

Comment

I know that, that's why I suggested we need a CB, RB and a decent striker if we want to finish higher than mid table next season.

Comment

We are gonna be mid table this season with two managers and two different teams.
                Surely we will do better next season with one manager and a settled team/squad no?

Comment

Sign Lua Lua,
                  Either sign Morrison or get a similar player to him in whether that be Comley back from loan or someone else.
                  Get in another winger that is as good as Lua Lua and Pawel (Shodipo needs to work harder yet to be considered for that role).
                  A new CB if Caulker goes or to challenge Hall.
                  A new 2nd keeper as can't see Ingram staying forever as a number two.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    I would like to be pushing for the play-offs. Is that too much to hope for?
                    Of course it's not BUT the board won't spend, I think what they want is for us to build I team capable of holding its own in this division with the hope that it can progress to a promotion chasing team within a few years,I actually would see nothing wrong with that,we are a million miles away from being good enough for the premiership right now

Comment

Of course it's not BUT the board won't spend, I think what they want is for us to build I team capable of holding its own in this division with the hope that it can progress to a promotion chasing team within a few years,I actually would see nothing wrong with that,we are a million miles away from being good enough for the premiership right now
                      Disagree. Burnley are holding their own (just as one example). When they went up they weren't that far ahead of where we are now. It can be achieved with slow steady progress, as we are now doing.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                        Sign Lua Lua,
                        Either sign Morrison or get a similar player to him in whether that be Comley back from loan or someone else.
                        Get in another winger that is as good as Lua Lua and Pawel (Shodipo needs to work harder yet to be considered for that role).
                        A new CB if Caulker goes or to challenge Hall.
                        A new 2nd keeper as can't see Ingram staying forever as a number two.
                        Why should we sign Ravel?

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                          Why should we sign Ravel?
                          I think the jury is out on that one. It depends how he shapes up (no pun intended) between now and the end of the season.

Comment

Key this summer, don't lose Smithies, Hall or Freeman!
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I'd be pretty happy with that tbh, burnley are one of my favourite sides in england as they've got where they are by shrewd investment and building a strong team.
                              Would hate us to throw money around again thats for sure!! Ive been more excited over freeman than i've ever been over leroy fer

Comment

If we're serious about making some sort of challenge next term, we still need a proper 10. Someone with a decent touch who can read the game, find that bit of space. The role Morrison should play, but would you bank on that? If not, we have to look elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X