Summer Transfer Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    With the exception of the last 2 seasons, that's not been the Rangers way at all under the chairmanship of Tony Fernandes, which imo is why we failed. I'll never understand people who want us to spend loads again.
    Squads really good, but wouldn't be shocked or upset if we found and splashed out on another Charlie.
    I fully expect Unc to give Holloway some nice funds to spend for a promotion push after seeing what hes done already.

Oh and of Charlie was so cheap to Saints for noted reasons, why cant we buy someone for cheap with the same reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Squads really good, but wouldn't be shocked or upset if we found and splashed out on another Charlie.
      I fully expect Unc to give Holloway some nice funds to spend for a promotion push after seeing what hes done already.

Oh and of Charlie was so cheap to Saints for noted reasons, why cant we buy someone for cheap with the same reasons?
      You could be right but my guess is TF will want Holloway to continue as is developing what we've got and adding to it with sensible signings.

I'd bet LuaLua is the first signing of the summer.

Comment

I am absolutely in the lets do this properly without throwing cash around club. If such a club exists.

Throwing cash around is boring, if it means we stay down here for a while to get it right, fine.

It'll be better for us when we do pop back up there with the fat fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

I would hope we do just that mate, buy a gem for cheap, he ends up banging them in like Charlie did, sell him on for a massive profit when it becomes clear we can't hold onto him any more.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2