Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Think its harsh to judge players under Hasselbaink's tenure. Quite a few have since proven themselves, Cousins hasn't had the chance yet
    It is harsh but it won't stop people doing it. People love to write a player off as a dud or a league one player. Let's see how he does under a summer of ollies training and go from there

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      It is harsh but it won't stop people doing it. People love to write a player off as a dud or a league one player. Let's see how he does under a summer of ollies training and go from there
      In all fairness if you have seen Cousins play live in a QPR jersey, then its pretty hard to judge him anything other than poor so far. Especially his distribution of the ball. The lad has a great engine though and as you say Ollie has that nack of getting the best out of players so would be good to see him play a few games before then end of the season and see how he gets on.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        In all fairness if you have seen Cousins play live in a QPR jersey, then its pretty hard to judge him anything other than poor so far. Especially his distribution of the ball. The lad has a great engine though and as you say Ollie has that nack of getting the best out of players so would be good to see him play a few games before then end of the season and see how he gets on.
        Seen him play plenty of times and agree he's been poor so far but let's be fair most of the squad were under performing under Jimmy and most of the squad have improved since Ollie came in. Think he will be a different player with a full summer behind him

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Seen him play plenty of times and agree he's been poor so far but let's be fair most of the squad were under performing under Jimmy and most of the squad have improved since Ollie came in. Think he will be a different player with a full summer behind him
          Greg mate we watched the norwich game together and cousins was the worst player on the pitch by a country mile. He couldn't even complete a 5 yard pass, one of the worst performances I have seen
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He needs a confidence boost and a run of games, Ollie can give him both. If he still doesn't impress then fair enough, but I have a feeling we might see a different Jordan Cousins next season, if he stays fit.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Greg mate we watched the norwich game together and cousins was the worst player on the pitch by a country mile. He couldn't even complete a 5 yard pass, one of the worst performances I have seen
              I went to Forest away and from what I recall he was one of our best players that day.
              Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 04-04-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

i can see a player in there , needs to work on his first touch and positional play , great engine

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  He needs a confidence boost and a run of games, Ollie can give him both. If he still doesn't impress then fair enough, but I have a feeling we might see a different Jordan Cousins next season, if he stays fit.

Comment

Having as much trouble with our JordANs as our JordONs lately.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Bloke ain't been fit, has been played out of position and has had zero confidence since arriving here. He was raved about at Charlton and was seen as a big coup when we signed him. Personally I think you need to draw a line under what we've seen of him so far and give him a clean slate from pre-season. I mean, how many were writing off Yeni and Conor Washington a couple of months back?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Bloke ain't been fit, has been played out of position and has had zero confidence since arriving here. He was raved about at Charlton and was seen as a big coup when we signed him. Personally I think you need to draw a line under what we've seen of him so far and give him a clean slate from pre-season. I mean, how many were writing off Yeni and Conor Washington a couple of months back?!!!
                        Conor has always had quality's. I saw potential even during his rough period. Cousins never looks fit certainly isn't a natural athlete wouldn't compare both players tarbs
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          I mean, how many were writing off Yeni and Conor Washington a couple of months back?!!!
                          To be fair, N'Gbakoto is the one that has really surprised me....was beyond shocking under JFH

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            To be fair, N'Gbakoto is the one that has really surprised me....was beyond shocking under JFH
                            If we are being honest, so has Cousins. But you never know how he might react to a new role in the team, a new manager and a good pre-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              I'm with you there mate.

Confidence is such a big thing in all walks of life, with it you feel on top of the world, without it you feel worthless.

Comment

Mass wasn't that good under JFH but last night he was immense. Need someone to give Goss time to settle in. Too lightweight in the tackle. Could come good when he learns it's not the same as pinging about passes in the U23s.

Comment

Working...
                                X