No announcement yet.

Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we should actually give younger players and signings a chance to develop before coating them off and labeling them sh1te.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Maybe we should actually give younger players and signings a chance to develop before coating them off and labeling them sh1te.
      We'll yeah, but this is hardly a QPR centric phenomenon is it? Football fans, and boards are impatient these days. The money involved and the repercussions of relegation are so big these days that if a player, or manager performs badly for months on end then fans of any club start to ask questions.

I'm not a fan or booing our own players. I also think a few players in our squad (Cousins included) need a bit more time to show what they can do. But I also ain't gonna start digging out other fans for forming their own opinions having watched them play!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Cousins is a player we need to lose so I'd rather see another youngster have a shot hove
        I'd rather see how cousins does for olly tbh, he was good for a sh*t charlton side but all of our players under olly have improved so he deserves a chance especially before the next season. I reckon theres a good player in there

Comment

I get We Ares frustration with Cousins as there is clearly a player in him but he's massively inconsistent. I would not write him off just yet. Think he could be the box to box player were after but he can't keep going from 7/10 to 4

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            I'd rather see how cousins does for olly tbh, he was good for a sh*t charlton side but all of our players under olly have improved so he deserves a chance especially before the next season. I reckon theres a good player in there
            I agree. It was the same situation with Washington. He improved massively when JFH went and Ollie came in, Cousins hasn't had that chance yet, due to injury. Sure, he's played a couple of games, but he hasn't had a proper run and he needs one imo.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I remember Cousins' debut in a pre-season friendly. It was the best game he's ever played in a QPR shirt - full of confidence and running. It all went downhill from there, which I hold JFH largely responsible for because I think he slowly destroyed his confidence, in the same way he did with CW and Chery. This is why I'm excited to see what Ollie can do with him because there's no doubting his talent and ability when harnessed correctly - as we have seen with the transormations of Smith, Conor, Hall, Furlong, Bidwell, Luongo, Pawel, Manning, Yeni, Sylla, Freeman etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                I remember Cousins' debut in a pre-season friendly. It was the best game he's ever played in a QPR shirt - full of confidence and running. It all went downhill from there, which I hold JFH largely responsible for because I think he slowly destroyed his confidence, in the same way he did with CW and Chery. This is why I'm excited to see what Ollie can do with him because there's no doubting his talent and ability when harnessed correctly - as we have seen with the transormations of Smith, Conor, Hall, Furlong, Bidwell, Luongo, Pawel, Manning, Yeni, Sylla, Freeman etc etc.
                Exactly Stan. Cousins did well for what was a sh!t Charlton side, there must be a player in there somewhere. If anyone can harness that, it's Ollie.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  With bells on

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Cousins is a player we need to lose so I'd rather see another youngster have a shot hove
                    Weren't people saying that about Washington before Ollie came in....

Comment

Not sure how we can write off Cousins so quickly. He was a cracking player for charlton, not my view (as only watched them once) but view of charlton fans. Need to give players like that time.

Comment

Cousins was Charlton's player of the season for 2 years on the trot, must be something about him. While I'll hesitate to blame Jimmy for everything, nearly letting Manning go is unforgivable
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Out for the rest of the season now

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Out for the rest of the season now
                            Has until October to prove he isn't a dud.

Comment

Been very poor when has played for us previosuly but that was mainly under that numpty JFH.

Genuinely not impressed with Cousins at all and looked a league 1 player. Still deserves a chance under Ollie but would need to significantly improve.

Comment

Think its harsh to judge players under Hasselbaink's tenure. Quite a few have since proven themselves, Cousins hasn't had the chance yet

Comment

Working...
                                X