Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Cousins

Ollie mentioned last night that Cousins will be back in contention for a place in the match day squad very soon. He's been written off by many after failing to impress early season, but would you give him a chance in Ollies team?

I think its generally accepted that there has been a bit of bite missing in central midfield. Could Cousins be the answer?
    Last edited by Tarbie; 08-03-2017, 07:58 AM.

Would definitely give him a chance soon,could thrive under olly now the shackles of jfh are long gone. Certainly nice to have some options in midfield now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Ollie mentioned last night that Cousins will be back in contention for a place in the match day squad very soon.

He's been written off by many after failing to impress early season, but would you give him a chance in Ollies team?

I think its generally accepted that there has been a bit of bite missing in central midfield. Could Cousins be the answer?
      Come on Tarbs he deserves the same chance as others to come good under Ollie

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Come on Tarbs he deserves the same chance as others to come good under Ollie
        I agree mate......I was just wondering what everyone else thought. Personally I don't think we've seen anything like the best of Cousins yet!

Comment

Our midfield is over flowing with richness. If Ollie can get the best outta Cousins then he could claim a spot. He turned 23 the other day so plenty of time.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Our midfield is over flowing with richness. If Ollie can get the best outta Cousins then he could claim a spot. He turned 23 the other day so plenty of time.
            Loads of options in midfield, that's true. But for me, it's the one position that we still have a lot of question marks. We need someone in there a bit more robust in my opinion, someone who can put it about a bit. I'm not 100% that is really Cousins' game though but I think he might offer something a bit different from everyone else Ollie has tried in there!

Comment

Rather him than Doughty?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Ollie clearly likes him - about 6 mins into this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNolL7j8y_w

Comment

Still a youngster, far too early to write off. Could work nicely with the options we already have in midfield.

Comment

Will be like a new signing, when he back playing.

Comment

Since we are looking safe now Ollie has a bit of breathing room and will be able to experiment a bit, there will be a chance foe Cousins and everyone else to audition for next season! I expect Ollie to get the best out of him eventually as he has with others!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Guys he's only 23, still very young & lots to learn. I've got a lot of hope with Jordan
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Have slated him in the past but have a feeling he'll thrive under Holloway.

Comment

I think hes shite. Been an awful signing.
                            But thought the same anout yeni a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I think hes shite. Been an awful signing.
                              But thought the same anout yeni a month ago.
                              True, I thought Yeni was really dog shite, another Hoilett but he's looked really good. His first touch is very good
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X