No announcement yet.

Jordan Cousins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would invest some time and another season in him. But when you look at squad now before anyone even comes in in the summer we're very heavily loaded in midfield something has to give

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I would invest some time and another season in him. But when you look at squad now before anyone even comes in in the summer we're very heavily loaded in midfield something has to give
      Still needs some tinkering IMO. Personally hope we can get LuaLua in on a permanent though - if he stays injury free we'll have one of the best wingers in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Still needs some tinkering IMO. Personally hope we can get LuaLua in on a permanent though - if he stays injury free we'll have one of the best wingers in the division.
        Wouldn't object to him staying but we need to see a lot more from him before we even consider him in that manner...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          All ball playing midfielders though, aren't they? Could still do with an enforcer in my opinion. Not sure Cousins is that to be fair, but (based on his career before he joined us), he's certainly more workmanlike than anyone else we have. Personally I think we have some work to do before we have the right mix in the middle of the park. I also think that Freeman will end up settling on the right wing rather than in the middle.
          Last edited by Tarbie; 06-04-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            Wouldn't object to him staying but we need to see a lot more from him before we even consider him in that manner...
            Agree but there is massive potential there from what I've seen.

Comment

Back in action today for U23s, along with Goss: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...returns-action

Comment

there's a player in there somewhere , great engine

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  All ball playing midfielders though, aren't they? Could still do with an enforcer in my opinion. Not sure Cousins is that to be fair, but (based on his career before he joined us), he's certainly more workmanlike than anyone else we have. Personally I think we have some work to do before we have the right mix in the middle of the park. I also think that Freeman will end up settling on the right wing rather than in the middle.
                  Playing on the right wing Playing on the right wing !! Who was it that sang wot a waste wot a waste if that's going to be the case Tarbie I hope he beats you with his rhythm stick

Comment

Reckon he had the weekend off for his birthday today cos he could do with the rest.

Comment

Got 75 minutes under his belt today in another U23's win.

Comment

75mins decent run out given period on side lines

Comment

Cousins will come good just need to get him playing in his right position and give him some backing.

Comment

Declares himself fit for Bolton after coming through the U23 game v Charlton today: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...f-fit-13771107

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Declares himself fit for Bolton after coming through the U23 game v Charlton today: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...f-fit-13771107
                              Let's hope he's been working on his 5 yard passes during his time out injured
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Let's hope he's been working on his 5 yard passes during his time out injured
                                From his sick bed ?

Comment

Working...
                                X