little Barnsley firm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little Barnsley firm

Anyone else see the 20/25 Barnsley boys bowling down Loftus rd about 7.30 tonight ,all about 40ish ,dressed up , as much as someone from Porkshire can be ,giving it the biggun ( to be fair they werent slapping any scarfers , just letting it be known they were there ) , please God tell me they got weighed in .....not that i`m condoning that sort of thing obviously !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

i wasnt at game

i wasnt at game but they probabley didnt get weighed in because the whole thing has disapeared knowbody can be botherd any more,even the lone ranger has retired
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

doubt it was over football tbh, they probably found out that greggs was shut!!

Comment

its all down to the booze , all away fans get lairy when they've been on it . i remember watching this programme that used to be on about britains greatest away fans . the barnsley boys all got B&B at an away game it was funny as this obese lad had his lap dance and then was to out of shape to climb the stairs to get back to the B&B on a hill , he even got the landlady to iron his shirt before he went on the pull

Comment

I saw them outside the loft. Was wondering if they were going to walk towards Tavern. They were singing few songs and your right in different circumstances and encountering different natured fans could get messy

Comment

barnsley is a strange place,went there years ago with sarfend.Plotted up in this locals boozer and cheap as chips,all locals just served us when barmaid was chatting our mob up.Go to loo and come out bloke gives me 20 notes to smack some fella in other bar who owed him money.oh for got they also tried to sell us some of them leather jumpers that were all rage late 80s. like the twighlight zone it was.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              barnsley is a strange place,went there years ago with sarfend.Plotted up in this locals boozer and cheap as chips,all locals just served us when barmaid was chatting our mob up.Go to loo and come out bloke gives me 20 notes to smack some fella in other bar who owed him money.oh for got they also tried to sell us some of them leather jumpers that were all rage late 80s. like the twighlight zone it was.
              There's no loving in those fellas but some of the Yorkshire crumpet are marvellous . A southerners field day
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

my

my mum came from barnsley and theyve got the biggest scottish imput in england so my mum was of full glaswegion extraction both mum and dad were glaswegion

SO NOW YOU KNOW WHY IM A COMPLETE NUTTER,WHEN IM DRINKING

But the barnsley have always been full on fun people a great bunch to go out on the lash with,they came with there designer gear just to get a bit of respect

GOD BLESS THERE LITTLE HEARTS
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                X