Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Yeah probably. But i know its going to happen and it isnt just our team that it happens to. (Derby, Norwich, Cardiff and Wolves yesterday)
    There will probably be a real high scoring thriller before season end though, when we play someone else who are at the beach already with us.
    Can't comment on other sides as have no idea how they played. Losing is fine but there is a way of losing yesterday was not a loss it was a surrender just like Derby and losing that way is not acceptable regardless of league position

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Can't comment on other sides as have no idea how they played. Losing is fine but there is a way of losing yesterday was not a loss it was a surrender just like Derby and losing that way is not acceptable regardless of league position
      Totally agree mate.

In certain circumstances I suppose that taking a look at fringe players or trying out a different system is quite useful, particularly as we are safe now. But in all honesty, I cannot begin to imagine what Holloway has learnt from the last 4 games, other that the players seem incapable of adapting to even the slightest changes and are more than happy not to unduly exert themselves if they feel like it.

Furthermore, it begs the question as to when is it acceptable to play a weakened team. I'd be mightily fed up if we were in a relegation battle and other teams were losing to all our rivals without putting up a decent effort.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Totally agree mate.

In certain circumstances I suppose that taking a look at fringe players or trying out a different system is quite useful, particularly as we are safe now. But in all honesty, I cannot begin to imagine what Holloway has learnt from the last 4 games, other that the players seem incapable of adapting to even the slightest changes and are more than happy not to unduly exert themselves if they feel like it.

Furthermore, it begs the question as to when is it acceptable to play a weakened team. I'd be mightily fed up if we were in a relegation battle and other teams were losing to all our rivals without putting up a decent effort.
        Good post and some sense. Tells me the players are not up to it or the new found bunch who so many have said we're playing for the shirt are actually no better in attitude then what went before previous five years there just robbing us of less money then Bosingwa and Park etc did

Also place big question mark on the alleged new found team spirit. It was clear big chunks of the Away support were not impressed with the new found Rangers given songs and rucks amongst ourselves

Comment

Working...
        X