No announcement yet.

Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's a flash in the pan, another Dave. 4 games and he's Cruyff. How has the football world overlooked him?

Comment

great little player wants to attack and always go forward , we're well overdue an entertainer down here . expect good things from this boy

Comment

he was everywhere tonight ,ran hes socks off and didnt really put a foot wrong ,well happy..
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Always liked him at Bristol City, surprised they let him move, a great acquisition by Ollie!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            Always liked him at Bristol City, surprised they let him move, a great acquisition by Ollie!
            took us a while to get him !

Comment

Had never heard of him before we signed but so glad he's ours

At last after years and years of people being unable to take A corner going back to Padula we seem to have some who can cross a ball and beat first man

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                I think he's a flash in the pan, another Dave. 4 games and he's Cruyff. How has the football world overlooked him?
                I'm a bit of a moaner at times but you must be the most negative poster on here!! Freeman looks an absolute steal for the price we paid....it won't hurt to give out a bit of credit at times you know.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  This is some sort of sick joke, right?

Comment

Having Freeman in the team makes such a difference. An excellent signing for us.

Comment

Bag of tricks...love it!

Comment

At Bristol City he was a victim of a change of tactics. He was replaced by a player they bought from Boro. looking at Bristol City`s league position now, I bet they feel quite deflated..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

I saw him play live for the first time last night and was impressed with Him.
                          Showed some great skill, good touch and awareness.
                          I just hope he keeps it up.
                          All that and cheap as chips.

Comment

It's clear he's got to us to take his game to the next level.

There's a reason why he was so cheap though, I'd imagine consistency will be an issue - we should all have some patience!

Comment

It is hard to believe we've picked up such a good player cheaply. What really impresses is that he's not afraid - not afraid to show his skills - not afraid to shoot or take a risk and I get the feeling he's a lot to do with more players (even Ned last night!!) taking the same attitude - we seem to be playing with real verve now.

Comment

One of the best signings we've made in recent years, just a touch of class.

I know this is something that may not be mentioned but his clearances from defence hooking the ball up field is such a great hook!
                                Under Les Ferdinand:
                                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                                X