Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Kev your pic is class. Is that all 10 outfield players celebrating together? #weRtogether
    Yes mate. Saw it on Uncs twitter and nicked it quick smart.

Comment

I've yet to watch the whole game, just the highlights on the QPR player. Have to agree about Freeman. He looks a real gem. And to think that we did not paid over the odds and that he 'wanted' to join the R's, adds pleasure to this addition. Must mention also CW. He looks a different player now and the work he puts in every game is tremendous. I say well done Ollie. Pieces are started to gel. Lets hope we keep the momentum going against Wigan as this is a must win game. A repeat performance will see us through. U R's.

Comment

No Croydon I think luongo has been made a scapegoat and is being harshly treated by many. Not saying put him back into the team but he is certainly an bel part of the squad

Comment

We moved the ball a lot quicker with Freeman in there instead of Luongo yesterday and will be interesting if he can carry on from yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            How bloody good is he?! What a fantastic signing. Just watched the whole 90 v Brum and the bloke is everywhere; fabulous skill, always positive, takes on and beats players and sets up attack after attack. Great at corners as well. Oh it's so good not having to watch Luongo being by-passed in midfield!

What a great shopping trolley for Olly this January window has been. Smith is the perfect target man as well, and together they have added what this team was desperately lacking - focus, power and precision. So hats off to Olly for dropping the Aussie. And then's there's Washington - he looks a new player under Olly - so fair play to all of you who said Conor just needed the right man to play off in a front two - now he's got one and look at the difference. I'm eating humble pie over this, as I thought Conor couldn't step up at this level. He's proved me wrong. But we've also got to say he was one that JFH got right.

All in all that was a fantastic team performance, and I'm personally really glad to see Furlong back in the starting 11. He was my pick over Perch as I think he brings more to the game in terms of pace and precision - Perch always looks lackadaisical to me. Manning is also an absolute gem in midfield. Lynch is a monster at the back, Hall is so composed and the Chief does the basics just right. In Pawel we have a proper, pacy winger, exactly what we've wanted for seasons. Bidwell is better in a flat back four I think, but he was constantly getting forward yesterday and putting in crosses. And then there's the sublime Alex Smithies. At last, everything is starting to tick.

I've said for me the jury's been out for Olly, but if he can start to replicate these performance at home, he's got my vote. I know people love to banter about all this, but bottom line, we all want the same thing, and if we really do see the turnaround at home as well, I think we'll all be happy clappers on here.

Onwards and upwards Rangers! You Rs!

this is what you get when you sign championship class players.

keep it up son.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Wasnt freeman a #shoppingatlidl #leaguetwoshite #scrapingthebarrell #bargainbasementrubbish like washington?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                this is what you get when you sign championship class players.

keep it up son.
                So ironic brilliant, next WK your want Holloway sacked
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...t=Luke+freeman

Check the date.

Comment

freeman is a good player always liked him. think he can do good things for us

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Wasnt freeman a #shoppingatlidl #leaguetwoshite #scrapingthebarrell #bargainbasementrubbish like washington?

Comment

Freeman

A real class act. Great first touch. Pace. Awareness. Rarely wastes a corner. How did we get him so cheap? Plays with a smile on his face, too, which is so nice to see. Said to be winger, but looks right at home in midfield.

Comment

The boy is class! Some of his skill in the first half was unreal. He really puts a shift in too and isn't afraid to get stuck into s challenge! Great buy for us.

Comment

Successfully worked the Cruyff turn first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Successfully worked the Cruyff turn first half.
                              That had me on my feet!

Comment

It's the fact that he is not afraid to try something. Under JFH he would have been sent to train with the kids for trying to show a bit of skill.
                                What a bargain he is turning out to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X