No announcement yet.

Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was a bit nervous about Freeman causing us damage today after seeing you lot frothing on here about him. But he looked the same old Freeman to me, lots of stepovers and twists and turns but not much end product (none) and giving the ball away a lot.

Maybe Ashton Gate just has a bad effect on him?
    Last edited by cidered; 14-04-2017, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cidered View Post
      I was a bit nervous about Freeman causing us damage today after seeing you lot frothing on here about him. But he looked the same old Freeman to me, lots of stepovers and twists and turns but not much end product (none) and giving the ball away a lot.

It wasn't his best match for us or any other player for that matter, he has been a decent addition for us! Have another cider!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Thought Freeman was awful today. Looked like a player at his old club trying too​ hard to make an impression instead of just playing it simple

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Thought Freeman was awful today. Looked like a player at his old club trying too​ hard to make an impression instead of just playing it simple
          He's been brilliant for us, wouldn't worry too much pal
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Freeman didn't have his best game today and did look like he was trying too hard and forcing the play as opposed to doing the simple ball. Also looked like the Bristol players knew his game and anticipated his step overs etc

Comment

Originally posted by cidered View Post

Seemed to really want to impress today. Poor game but has been excellent for QPR so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Seemed to really want to impress today. Poor game but has been excellent for QPR so far.
                Hence his nomination for the league's player of the month

Comment

Bristol outplayed us in every department today, really surprised me how solid they were as they had a solid couple of months were they played terribly and lost more than anything else. I'm a fan of johnson and did think he'd end up getting the sack a couple of months back but hes turned the table over the past month and guys like flint, abraham, fielding, plack(?) and patterson really stood out for me yesterday for you guys.
                  Freeman though imo has probably been our best player since jan and has been putting in the same level of performances he did for bristol in league 1 for you guys, scored a couple of goals and assists but has been at the forefront of most our attacking play, hes been a bit of a game changer at times and most here would play him ahead of morrison everytime.

I'm sure he was tryharding too much yesterday but tbh i think its mainly just because you were way better on the day

Comment

I know this doesnt make anyone feel any better, but Bristol are fighting for their lives. They are so fortunate to be in this division and will do as much as they possibly can to stay in it.
                    Our players are playing for nothing and just want the season to end.
                    That really does make an almighty difference, hence the result and vast difference in perfomances.

If you go to an away game or even pay for a ticket for a home game, then you really cant moan cos its human nature when there is absolutely nothing to play for. Our season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      I know this doesnt make anyone feel any better, but Bristol are fighting for their lives. They are so fortunate to be in this division and will do as much as they possibly can to stay in it.
                      That really does make an almighty difference, hence the result and vast difference in perfomances.

If you go to an away game or even pay for a ticket for a home game, then you really cant moan cos its human nature when there is absolutely nothing to play for. Our season is over.
                      Are you really saying that yesterday's garbage was acceptable or is it a poor atemp at sarcasm?

Comment

No sarcasm. Its just how it is.
                        I accept it cos i expect it at the ar se end of the season.
                        People shouldn't go if they are expecting a sintallitng die hard performance against a club fighting to stay up.
                        The Brentford game will probably be a cracking game, London derby with nothing to win but bragging rights for either team.

Comment

So if there not prepared to give 100% because there is nothing to play for it would be fair to deduct percentage of wages would that be fair

I seriously can't believe lengths some are prepared to go to to defend and make excuses for what is unacceptable. We accuse players of being slap hazard in their efforts same applies to some of the fan base

Comment

Im not saying they dont give 100 per cent, its just that fight and desire isnt fully there when the season is over .
                            Bristol City had to win. It showed.

Comment

Im not saying they dont give 100 per cent, its just that fight and desire isnt fully there when the season is over .
                              Bristol City had to win. It showed.
                              I was there I'm telling you they never gave 100% if your saying the fight and desire is not there your saying there not giving 100% either

Derby had to win and got thumped by a side with nothing to play for. Why can Brentford play with desire and effort but not us???

It's all excuses and we're allowing them to get away with these p iss poor efforts by defending them f ucking stop it

Comment

Yeah probably. But i know its going to happen and it isnt just our team that it happens to. (Derby, Norwich, Cardiff and Wolves yesterday)
                                There will probably be a real high scoring thriller before season end though, when we play someone else who are at the beach already with us.
                                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 15-04-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X