Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    I'm a bit of a moaner at times but you must be the most negative poster on here!! Freeman looks an absolute steal for the price we paid....it won't hurt to give out a bit of credit at times you know.
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    This is some sort of sick joke, right?
    The OP started it on the substitutes thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      A real class act. Great first touch. Pace. Awareness. Rarely wastes a corner. How did we get him so cheap? Plays with a smile on his face, too, which is so nice to see. Said to be winger, but looks right at home in midfield.
      Three reasons IMO:

1) A better fit at QPR than Bristol City. He's happier here and more motivated to up his game. Sees us as a step up.

2) Watching his recent interview on Player he puts it down to having good players all around him, and better players are usually on the same wavelength. Wouldn't have had that at Bristol either.

3) Happier and more settled being back in his hometown.

Comment

Cheap easy side he was going out of contract or that was rumour when we signed

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          Always liked him at Bristol City, surprised they let him move, a great acquisition by Ollie!
          I had never heard of him but 300,000 is a steal, in City's position I'd rather lose him for free!
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            At Bristol City he was a victim of a change of tactics. He was replaced by a player they bought from Boro. looking at Bristol City`s league position now, I bet they feel quite deflated..
            Ignore my Previous post, makes sense!
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

step up today freeman

Comment

How the hell did we get freeman for next to nothing. Hes a very good footballer imo.

Comment

Totally chaged things when he came on the whole team got better , he drives the team forward , which is what the others don't do, other than probably Manning, Luongo doesn't but started to once Freeman was on the field, obviously enjoys having Freeman their, we may have unveiled a little gem , hopefully people don't come calling,for him,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Totally chaged things when he came on the whole team got better , he drives the team forward , which is what the others don't do, other than probably Manning, Luongo doesn't but started to once Freeman was on the field, obviously enjoys having Freeman their, we may have unveiled a little gem , hopefully people don't come calling,for him,
                    Not one to criticise players when they don't deserve it, but manning yesterday was really poor imo. Think the midfield going forward should be Luongo and Freeman without a doubt, there's so much more drive and movement with the ball in that side.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      How the hell did we get freeman for next to nothing. Hes a very good footballer imo.
                      Class act. Really hope he keeps it going next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Class act. Really hope he keeps it going next season.
                        Out of contract I believe, so they cashed in rather than him leave for nothing, after telling them he wanted to leave,especially after we'd shown an interest,

Comment

Plus Olly wanted him. He was an Olly appointment.

Comment

freeman wants to attack and he's entertaining , expect him to be big next season

Comment

He runs like Simon Barker. But with talent.....

Comment

Olly says it was Penrice who recommended him. He sounded pretty excited about Penrice coming in next season as head scout

Comment

Working...
                                X