Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman

How bloody good is he?! What a fantastic signing. Just watched the whole 90 v Brum and the bloke is everywhere; fabulous skill, always positive, takes on and beats players and sets up attack after attack. Great at corners as well. Oh it's so good not having to watch Luongo being by-passed in midfield!

What a great shopping trolley for Olly this January window has been. Smith is the perfect target man as well, and together they have added what this team was desperately lacking - focus, power and precision. So hats off to Olly for dropping the Aussie. And then's there's Washington - he looks a new player under Olly - so fair play to all of you who said Conor just needed the right man to play off in a front two - now he's got one and look at the difference. I'm eating humble pie over this, as I thought Conor couldn't step up at this level. He's proved me wrong. But we've also got to say he was one that JFH got right.

All in all that was a fantastic team performance, and I'm personally really glad to see Furlong back in the starting 11. He was my pick over Perch as I think he brings more to the game in terms of pace and precision - Perch always looks lackadaisical to me. Manning is also an absolute gem in midfield. Lynch is a monster at the back, Hall is so composed and the Chief does the basics just right. In Pawel we have a proper, pacy winger, exactly what we've wanted for seasons. Bidwell is better in a flat back four I think, but he was constantly getting forward yesterday and putting in crosses. And then there's the sublime Alex Smithies. At last, everything is starting to tick.

I've said for me the jury's been out for Olly, but if he can start to replicate these performance at home, he's got my vote. I know people love to banter about all this, but bottom line, we all want the same thing, and if we really do see the turnaround at home as well, I think we'll all be happy clappers on here.

Onwards and upwards Rangers! You Rs!

Top OP

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      How bloody good is he?! What a fantastic signing. Just watched the whole 90 v Brum and the bloke is everywhere; fabulous skill, always positive, takes on and beats players and sets up attack after attack. Great at corners as well. Oh it's so good not having to watch Luongo being by-passed in midfield!

What a great shopping trolley for Olly this January window has been. Smith is the perfect target man as well, and together they have added what this team was desperately lacking - focus, power and precision. So hats off to Olly for dropping the Aussie. And then's there's Washington - he looks a new player under Olly - so fair play to all of you who said Conor just needed the right man to play off in a front two - now he's got one and look at the difference. I'm eating humble pie over this, as I thought Conor couldn't step up at this level. He's proved me wrong. But we've also got to say he was one that JFH got right.

All in all that was a fantastic team performance, and I'm personally really glad to see Furlong back in the starting 11. He was my pick over Perch as I think he brings more to the game in terms of pace and precision - Perch always looks lackadaisical to me. Manning is also an absolute gem in midfield. Lynch is a monster at the back, Hall is so composed and the Chief does the basics just right. In Pawel we have a proper, pacy winger, exactly what we've wanted for seasons. Bidwell is better in a flat back four I think, but he was constantly getting forward yesterday and putting in crosses. And then there's the sublime Alex Smithies. At last, everything is starting to tick.

I've said for me the jury's been out for Olly, but if he can start to replicate these performance at home, he's got my vote. I know people love to banter about all this, but bottom line, we all want the same thing, and if we really do see the turnaround at home as well, I think we'll all be happy clappers on here.

Good post Hubble! When you look at the tweaks Ollies made its makes you wish the season was just stating because I think we have a very capable team at this level now and some depth!

Genuinely can't wait for next season as think we will have a very good season and push for the playoffs but certainly top 10!! The average age of our squad is looking very healthy too!
      Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 19-02-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Bang on the money there Hubs mate!

Comment

I'm such a big fan of Freeman, he reminds me off Lee Cook
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

hubble

hubble fabulous mate fabulous but can you tell ali babes that i want to marry her
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Am I alone in not wanting to write Luongo off?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Nah mate, you and ollie.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...s-new-contract

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Kev your pic is class. Is that all 10 outfield players celebrating together? #weRtogether

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

As a matter of interest, where is it possible see a full recording of the match?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDonGivens View Post
                          As a matter of interest, where is it possible see a full recording of the match?
                          Think you'd need to sign up to QPR Player, it'll be on there

Comment

Great post Hubs and well said - however the bit I highlighted won't ever happen when we have people voting for Smithies as MOTM after such an inspiring performance by pretty much every outfield player.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

With ollies mentality lets hope he doesn't drop him in the next game
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X