Stupid substitutions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    I thought the grass wasn't green enough tonight and the singing was slightly out of tune. FFS!!!!!
    How would you know, fella? Were you there?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      How would you know, fella? Were you there?
      Sky highlights are first class. Spit at Ollie next time you see him and let him know what you think of him.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Sky highlights are first class. Spit at Ollie next time you see him and let him know what you think of him.
        No they're not, mate. Two minutes out of ninety, right? So you don't know what you're talking about. Happy to talk about the Pawel substitution with people who were at the game and saw the ninety minutes. No point talking to you.

Spit? Go do one. Jesus.

Comment

strange subs i agree , ravel the most strange of all

Comment

No they're not, mate. Two minutes out of ninety, right? So you don't know what you're talking about. Happy to talk about the Pawel substitution with people who were at the game and saw the ninety minutes. No point talking to you.

Spit? Go do one. Jesus.
            If your brains were as big as your mouth you'd look stupid rather than just sounding it.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              strange subs i agree , ravel the most strange of all
              I think that's ollie keeping Ravels spirits up.

Comment

How many people here know when a player's knackered on the pitch? Not many because you're not thinking about it, the manager is, and rotation has to happen to keep other players happy or there's trouble, you all know that.

Comment

Rangers77 is just p.issed off Luongo had a good game

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Rangers77 is just p.issed off Luongo had a good game
                    Said he played well on another thread, friend. Think unforced subs ought improve a team, not weaken it. Think that win or lose. Night night.

Comment

Ollie hasn't got all the best players in the Championship, but what he has got is the plan to make them all play well. When I was working, a carpenter used to tell us every day a long time ago, a man must have a plan, and we all laughed at it, but he's right.

Comment

Winning ain't everything, pal.
                        Mate, not going to lie, but out of context this looks hilarious
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Have to say I did find the Ravel substitution very strange and not what I was expecting when we were up against it at the time but we won so Can't grumble. Also met Don Givens tonight who was one of my favourite players of that side ! Reminded him of his hat trick v Derby in 1974/75 season in a 4-1 win and he seemed genuinely humble I remembered it. Reallly nice guy.

Comment

Said he played well on another thread, friend. Think unforced subs ought improve a team, not weaken it. Think that win or lose. Night night.
                            Was joking, friend.

Comment

Have to admit i was gutted when Pawel was taken off ,Olly must have been thinking of Saturdays match against Leeds , but tonights match was far from over and he was playing a blinder and causing them so much trouble ..., so i can see what 77 is saying .
                              But its another three points ,and it was end to end attacking football , loads of positives ,not least Darnell coming on and looking so good ,happy days......
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Was joking, friend.
                                I know. Sorry. The Wilde like rapier wit of Cricketer had probably momentarily discombobulated me

Comment

Working...
                                X