Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Thats what was reported on here, but im not so sure if its true anymore
    There was never a source for it, some bloke made it up and everyones just kinda run with it. He came out in the papers to deny he was depressed though.

Comment

With Tarbie on this one. Harry Arter had a stillborn child no? He was playing the next week for Bournemouth..... I know everyone is different but that imo, has got to be way worse than burying your parents which you are supposed to do naturally.

Not taking anything away from Yeni. And sympathies for his loss, Looks like he has finally found his feet and is looking a player. Delighted as I thought he was looking a dud.

Comment

Everyone takes things differently thats the thing though, my mum for example has never gotten over her mum dying and probably never will.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          Everyone takes things differently thats the thing though, my mum for example has never gotten over her mum dying and probably never will.
          Of course. Sympathies to her, like you said everyone is different. Though if I downed tools at work for 6 months after the passing of my mum and dad i'd be sacked on the spot.

A family bereivement, coupled with being in a new country, culture, language I would think was more to blame than simply the death of his father.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Of course. Sympathies to her, like you said everyone is different. Though if I downed tools at work for 6 months after the passing of my mum and dad i'd be sacked on the spot.

A family bereivement, coupled with being in a new country, culture, language I would think was more to blame than simply the death of his father.
            Yeah, that's a good shout and probably fair enough.

Jose Mourinho said an interesting thing when he was asked why he hadn't played Henrikh Mkhitaryan sooner this season. He said he needed time to become the player he could be in this league and he didn't select him for his own protection.

I suppose you could say similar for Yeni. Our fans don't have a history of being patient with new signings (not judging, I'm as bad as the next man). Perhaps if his mind wasn't right then it was the correct decision to leave him out, rather than continue to pick him when he wasn't 100% and have the fans write him off!

Comment

Working...
            X