Yeni Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeni Ngbakoto

Showed yesterday that his fantastic free kick at St Andrews was no fluke and it's a great addition to the team's goal scoring potential. Pity he delivers more as a sub than when he's in the team from the start because the guy can obviously play. We've had many players who could bend a ball but I don't think I've seen anyone in a Rangers shirt hit a dead ball harder.

Great free kick and fantastic accuracy. Also a really good top corner finish to score his goal as well.

Comment

He nailed his finish it was unstoppable floated across the pitch getting in

Comment

Yeni has had personal issues, plus you shouldn't underestimate the difficulty of settling in to a new league and country. Looking like he's turning into a good acquisition.

Comment

I bet he will feature in our line-up when we face Fleetwood next season

In this division
          Last edited by Shania; 05-03-2017, 11:01 AM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

He was my motm yesterday, conor, smith and goss all played well but the entire game changed when he came on, pretty sure he took the corner which led to our goal too.
            Had a great showing yesterday and i'm glad for him, hes had a terrible first few months here off the field

Comment

Is he a classic winger or more like a striker? I just wonder.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Is he a classic winger or more like a striker? I just wonder.
                I think he can do both... the guy has natural ball playing qualities, be they shots or crosses. Him, Wszolek and Lua Lua give us such good versatility in wide positions tbh.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Ok, thanks Nasser.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    Showed yesterday that his fantastic free kick at St Andrews was no fluke and it's a great addition to the team's goal scoring potential. Pity he delivers more as a sub than when he's in the team from the start because the guy can obviously play. We've had many players who could bend a ball but I don't think I've seen anyone in a Rangers shirt hit a dead ball harder.
                    I see nothing wrong with a player being an impact sub only, especially as it sounds like yeni is buying into the role and happy with it.

Also get the vibe that Ollie has been excellent in his man management of the kid after a difficult few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Also get the vibe that Ollie has been excellent in his man management of the kid after a difficult few months.
                      seems to have liked him from the start. I was beginning to worry a little bit that we had bought a dud tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Him, Wszolek and Lua Lua give us such good versatility in wide positions tbh.
                        They don't always occupy the real danger area out wide, ie ball on deck between box and touch heading for bye-line. That's where the big lad and his sidekick need the delivery from.

We need to feed that space, long ball wont do that. At least we're less narrow these days.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                          Yeni has had personal issues, plus you shouldn't underestimate the difficulty of settling in to a new league and country. Looking like he's turning into a good acquisition.
                          True, and so many on here coated him off as rubbish.
                          He needed time and perhaps now and next season we will see the best out of him.

Comment

JFH buy, yes?

Comment

Didnt one of our other managers show a interest before jimmy was in charge, ramsey?
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X