Back home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back home

Don't usually do a thread like this but wanted to.
    Atmosphere was good, Warnock got a good reception, although I do hope this shows Warnock isn't a miracle worker at every club as Cardiff were average with a couple of moments. I don't like the fact anytime we lose a couple some wish for Neil back. Ollie is doing a good job.
    Goss looked good, you can see he is a step above with his passing and his ability to be open for the ball.
    luongo poor and was hardly able to run when he came off
    Perch had moments of brilliance and dire moments.
    Hall was solid
    Morrison looked bad when he came on and off the pace but one change of feet gave us a good free kick.
    Yeni could easily become this leagues best player, he can finish, he can take free kicks like no one I've seen for a while (better and more consistent than Chery, clearly put the effort in on the training ground.
    Mackie was poor, He didn't seem to really understand where he was meant to be playing even up to the end when he was constantly asking Ravel what the new tactics were even after he was told.
    Washington and Smith is a great partnership that I hope we keep over the summer.
    Smithies made a great save as was McGregors from Yenis free kick. Also have to say whilst he time wasted a little asking where the ball should be put on any free kick he was one of the better ones.

In general I think we made more chances just and deserved to win.

Thank you for this one. Really appreciated!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Luongo is really rubbish isn't he?! With options we have now, he shouldn't even be on bench

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
        Atmosphere was good, Warnock got a good reception, although I do hope this shows Warnock isn't a miracle worker at every club as Cardiff were average with a couple of moments. I don't like the fact anytime we lose a couple some wish for Neil back. Ollie is doing a good job.
        Goss looked good, you can see he is a step above with his passing and his ability to be open for the ball.
        Hall was solid
        Morrison looked bad when he came on and off the pace but one change of feet gave us a good free kick.
        Yeni could easily become this leagues best player, he can finish, he can take free kicks like no one I've seen for a while (better and more consistent than Chery, clearly put the effort in on the training ground.
        Mackie was poor, He didn't seem to really understand where he was meant to be playing even up to the end when he was constantly asking Ravel what the new tactics were even after he was told.
        Washington and Smith is a great partnership that I hope we keep over the summer.
        Smithies made a great save as was McGregors from Yenis free kick. Also have to say whilst he time wasted a little asking where the ball should be put on any free kick he was one of the better ones.

Agree with all of that fella
        Must add that Smith was excellent defensively today, won loads of headers in our box
        Conor worked his socks off again (my MOM) and unlucky not to be on the scoresheet again

Comment

Mackieand Luongo were poor one of them should have gone off for Yeni not Goss. Warnock thought he knew our weakness with constant high balls down the middle. As is Colin no plan B.
          The difference was Yeni coming on. Showed he could become the player we hope he would be. Smiffy was immense at defensve corners.

Comment

Decent summary Nano. Cardiff looked really poor and that's least I can ever remember them taking to us

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Decent summary Nano. Cardiff looked really poor and that's least I can ever remember them taking to us
              Tbh we didn't ourselves in glory - hundreds of empty seats around me in SAR and hundreds more in Ellerslie. Dreary flat atmosphere until the 83rd minute... Great win and I thought we were the better side overall. Congrats to Ollie and the players.

Comment

Nice one nano for that
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  Hall was solid

The best midfielder , oh not sure defensive midfielder really poor again went missing , think someone's missing

Comment

Working...
                  X