Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Matt Smith

We are playing to his strengths.

Fantastic effort and with his height, he will always get chances, every single game.

Comment

2nd to Connor for MoM. 3rd was Ned.

Comment

Like the guy putting in the effort, 100% better tha Polter , but there's no way he can claim that goal his header was going about 12 yards wide

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Like the guy putting in the effort, 100% better tha Polter , but there's no way he can claim that goal his header was going about 12 yards wide
          Really? Haven't seen any replays but live looked to me like it was going in anyway (albeit I was a few beers deep)!

EDIT: just seen replays, not sure how drunk you were pal but his header was definitely going in!
          Last edited by MattyRangers; 05-03-2017, 02:16 AM.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            The main difference to Polter is Smith wins 95% of his headers, Polter won 5% of his headers...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Really? Haven't seen any replays but live looked to me like it was going in anyway (albeit I was a few beers deep)!

EDIT: just seen replays, not sure how drunk you were pal but his header was definitely going in!
              Going in where? The Paddock? He's never gonna get that goal.

Comment

He also won more headers from defensive corners than our three centre backs combined. Pleasantly suprised by him.

Comment

See on few threads people saying he was mom but for me he was way of the pace yesterday and was dominated in the air by Bamba and Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    See on few threads people saying he was mom but for me he was way of the pace yesterday and was dominated in the air by Bamba and Morrison
                    Dominated? Hardly, won 16 of his 26 battles in the air yesterday and more importantly, they only won 13 between them.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Official and BBC still have it as an og so I guess thats it?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

His header actually managed to take the ball further away from the goal from what it looks like. Good performance, but def not his goal.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                          The main difference to Polter is Smith wins 95% of his headers, Polter won 5% of his headers...
                          Polt scored again Friday night. Union up to 2nd. Could be taking on Bayern and Dortmund next year. Their defences will be

Comment

My opinion Nas I am allowed one buddy

Comment

What a player Matt Smith is, he's changed our whole game for the better. We finally have an output
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X