It has to be said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    I'm sure the club could create a position for him mate.

We have a DoF, CEO, technical director and ambassador of football.

How about doc, (director of cheerleaders)
    Hahaha yep, him, Ale and Clint jobs for life please. They'd look good in a skirt.

Comment

Give him a Mr blobby suit when he retires with Macky the Motivator on it. He can then run up and down the touchline all game, waving his arms about to the players and the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
        Give him a Mr blobby suit when he retires with Macky the Motivator on it. He can then run up and down the touchline all game, waving his arms about to the players and the fans.
        Being just mr.motivator doesnt get you very far in the end, ask westy!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

It has to be said...

If you're going to start a thread digging out one of the players after a 2nd half performance like that, do it with Grant Hall for losing his man for their first goal. Instead of Mackie who was instrumental in creating our equaliser.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            If you're going to start a thread digging out one of the players after a 2nd half performance like that, do it with Grant Hall for losing his man for their first goal. Instead of Mackie who was instrumental in creating our equaliser.
            Why are you so condescending against anyone who dares to question the performance of your love child.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Why are you so condescending against anyone who dares to question the performance of your love child.
              It's not condescending, I'm just being honest. If you interpret it that way it's your choice.

And he is far from a love-child. I've been one of Mackie's biggest critics over the years if you read my post history. I'm simply challenging your OP that he was 'woeful' and that 'it has to be said', considering the contributions he made.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                It's not condescending, I'm just being honest. If you interpret it that way it's your choice.

And he is far from a love-child. I've been one of Mackie's biggest critics over the years if you read my post history. I'm simply challenging your OP that he was 'woeful' and that 'it has to be said'.
                Well it comes across as a condescending administrator who thinks he knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Well it comes across as a condescending administrator who thinks he knows best.
                  I just disagree with you knocker, and happen to be an admin. No need to make a connection that doesn't exist. I'd say the same if I was a regular member.

Comment

Working...
                  X