It has to be said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Think few being unfair on knockers. View seems to be if we win it's not done thing to point out position he and negative aspects of the game. If something or someone is not up to scratch win lose or draw surely its fair enough to raise it as long as criticism is constructive
    True West but when there is a history of constant moaning you lose the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Who do you mean? Knocker?

Comment

Think few being unfair on knockers. View seems to be if we win it's not done thing to point out possible negative aspects of the game. If something or someone is not up to scratch win lose or draw surely its fair enough to raise it as long as criticism is constructive
        But how is his OP in any way 'constructive'? Seems like you've contradicted yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          But how is his OP in any way 'constructive'? Seems like you've contradicted yourself.
          Not a fan of moaning but with that being said, it is necessary to look at the positives and negatives of matches and unfortunately, Mackie's performance yesterday was a big negative relative to what we've come to expect of players, especially Mackie. Start Yeni preferably next game ahead of him to get another big outlet, or Wszolek works too.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Not a fan of moaning but with that being said, it is necessary to look at the positives and negatives of matches and unfortunately, Mackie's performance yesterday was a big negative relative to what we've come to expect of players, especially Mackie. Start Yeni preferably next game ahead of him to get another big outlet, or Wszolek works too.
            Ah!! Well there's the difference you see Nasser, as at least your criticism is 'constructive'! Not that I necessarily agree with it :-)

Comment

Think few being unfair on knockers. View seems to be if we win it's not done thing to point out possible negative aspects of the game. If something or someone is not up to scratch win lose or draw surely its fair enough to raise it as long as criticism is constructive
              I like knockers, I have to say......

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                True West but when there is a history of constant moaning you lose the benefit of the doubt.
                Was not moaning. Just expressing MY opinion. He was crap.

Comment

Mackie deserves a contract of some sort just as a positive influence in dressing room, good squad cover.

Man, if i were in the trenches, about to go over the top, who would be top of my list at QPR to be next to me? Jamie f**cking Mackie and Alex Bloody Smithies that's who. Squads need Mackie's.

*Even if he was rubbish against Cardiff. He's done his part to get us motivated and now needs to get on the bench and run around shouting at people from the touchline.

Comment

not one of his better games and i think he is past his best. Probably shouldn't be a starter more of an impact sub.

the pace has gone out of his game. The strange thing about the cardiff game was he seemed unable to play in the position he was given...kept wandering all over the shop and was caught out too many times.

Agree he should be part of the squad but not a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                      Mackie deserves a contract of some sort just as a positive influence in dressing room, good squad cover.

Man, if i were in the trenches, about to go over the top, who would be top of my list at QPR to be next to me? Jamie f**cking Mackie and Alex Bloody Smithies that's who. Squads need Mackie's.

*Even if he was rubbish against Cardiff. He's done his part to get us motivated and now needs to get on the bench and run around shouting at people from the touchline.

I'm sure the club could create a position for him mate.

We have a DoF, CEO, technical director and ambassador of football.

How about doc, (director of cheerleaders)
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Got the assist for the first goal, didn't have a great game though.

I think the influence Mackie had on our upturn in fortune is very undervalued. I'm sure he's a great bloke to have around the club so I would like him to stay on another season, if only as a bit part player
                        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          I disagree, thought he had a spell early in the game where he looked really bad but grew into it (along with Goss) and helped setup the goal if I'm not mistaken, as well as a few chances. Ref booking him was ludicrous too.

Mackie on the other hand was legitimately invisible today, something I'm not used to seeing (or not seeing I guess). Like we were playing with 10 men.
                          I disagree, thought he had a spell early in the game where he looked really bad but grew into it

you really are blinkered my friend he was poor all game

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            not one of his better games and i think he is past his best. Probably shouldn't be a starter more of an impact sub.

the pace has gone out of his game. The strange thing about the cardiff game was he seemed unable to play in the position he was given...kept wandering all over the shop and was caught out too many times.

Agree he should be part of the squad but not a starter.

You see this is what i dont understand about on here, as mackies been in his best form ive ever seen him in recently, & was big part of the catalyst getting us at it, then had a knock i think so was out for a few then couldnt back in the team apart from one or two games and hasnt played well, but then people start writing him off lol, thats a joke tbh in my opinion, hes great for what we need!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Didn't Mackie assist the first goal?

Just saying...

Comment

It has to be said...

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Didn't Mackie assist the first goal?

Just saying...
                                Exactly. Excellent game-changing assist too.

Comment

Working...
                                X