Well done the boys and ollie....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Welcome three points and we scrapped to good effect, but we were poor in midfield until Yeni came on. Freeman back Tuesday thankfully.
    Goss sounded promising mate?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Freemans absence showed just how creative and a threat he is really missed him

Comment

Freeman and Goss together.....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Why not, I'd like to see that pairing for sure.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            I thought Goss was stand out player but I was left thinking if everyone is fit how do you get him in the side. Good decisions for Ollie to be faced with but on showing so far freeman and goss two astute signings

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Goss sounded promising mate?
              Good touches and excellent positional play. Covered for players moving forward nicely. Seemed slightly nervous to me. Anyone think the same? Solid 6 out of 10.

Comment

Good touches and excellent positional play. Covered for players moving forward nicely. Seemed slightly nervous to me. Anyone think the same? Solid 6 out of 10.
                Was Mas L really awful? Can he be as bad as everyone makes out?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Freemans absence showed just how creative and a threat he is really missed him
                  This. Freeman, Goss and Hall in Ollie's midfield three. Morrison on for Hall second half.

Comment

Pretty much what i saw too, he did pull off some cracking cross pitch passes too which impressed me a lot. Bet you loved luongo today!

Comment

Was my MOM in poor first half he was only person who wanted ball and tried to keep it on the deck

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        Start of the second half was terrible but all in all im so glad we won, luongo though f*ck me he had a terrible game didnt he? Probably the worst i've seen from him.

There was a little bit of crowd trouble at the away end to the right of the goal, no idea what it was about but there was a lot of stewards there and the cardiff fans were pretty rowdy.
                        Haven't seen any trouble from cardiff fans after the game though thankfully.
                        Did anyone see that old lady in R block getting smashed in the face with the ball? My nephew was cracking up!!
                        They were getting a bit rowdy and starting to mouth off a bit too much to their coach supervisors, I think a little push and shove but he got calmed down.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          keep it on the deck
                          good boy

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            Pretty much what i saw too, he did pull off some cracking cross pitch passes too which impressed me a lot. Bet you loved luongo today!
                            Oh boy. One brilliant run, but no shot and crap pass first half. Says it all. Two good passes second half, one brilliant to Perch in the box second half, but that was it. An enigma. Way down the pecking order now.

Comment

Great result against in form team. Being relatively safe Olly can find his best team for a promotion push next year.

Comment

Cracking result and I believe that's the first time we have come from behind in a league match for about 18 months.

Would love to see Goss and Freeman start together and it seems then new skinnier Yenni is pushing for a start!!

Comment

Working...
                                X