• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe Traffic

There is severe traffic around Hammersmith going to the match
    I left at 12:30 and cannot get to the ground it a total farking joke
    Going home wasted 3hrs ######s.

Same as.

Left Bracknell at 12pm. Traffic on M3 cos of problem at Sunbury Circus. Got through that then get to Chiswick and total chaos.

Diversions badly thought out and very unclear.
    Actually sending traffic in a big circle before the Chiswick flyover then all the way back to Mortlake.

Gave up at 3pm and headed home.

Just got back. Now 4.30pm.

Propper pl55ed off.

Comment

Ive never seen traffic like it I went exactly the same way

If I had gone via Kew bridge Chiswick high street I would have made it easily

Why no signs advising this I will never know so farked off.

Comment

Learn the back streets

Comment

Do you mean the back passage ��

Comment

I was due to come to the game until I saw the engineering works being carried out today. Would have had to share a train with Cardiff fans at Reading
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              I was due to come to the game until I saw the engineering works being carried out today. Would have had to share a train with Cardiff fans at Reading
              So?

Comment

i came over chiswick bridge and hit traffic , the road had been closed just before the roundabout , so had to do a left and juggle it to chiswick then come in by stamfod brook . was supposed to meet my mate at 1.30 but arrived an hour late. the kids always moan i leave to early this is why

Comment

Left south coast at 11.45am and got to Hogarth roundabout by Chiswick Flyover 2.pm, couldn't move as traffic at a standstill. Parked in a cul-de-sac walked across the roundabout and jumped in a cab, in the Bok by 2.30pm. 35 mins walk back to the car afterwards, so all good especially as we won! No signs warning of the road closures in and around Chiswick, but as 72 said, gotta leave early if taking the car!
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                  X