Leandro Bacuna tut tut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leandro Bacuna tut tut

Aston Villa's Leandro Bacuna handed six-match ban: He will miss our game.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...Rumours-Gossip
    Last edited by LoftusRoadLad; 03-03-2017, 03:11 PM.

Not condoning this in any way, but with the standard of refereeing in this division I'm actually surprised we don't see this type of thing more often!

Comment

I'm sorry i disagree with you. The referee's are not that bad.. the players and fans are cheating and making decisions harder.
      Also with the speed of the game.. how can i guy in the stands some 20 yards from incident see that a referee has got a decision right or wrong.. when the referee is within about 5 yards..

Unfortunately the FA are happy for referee's who has referee;d potentially 5000 matches, been assessed every week / month.. to be abused beaten up... but someone that has never refereed a game before.

unfortunatly attitude like the also allow it to happen..

The referee should be able to give million wrong decison per minute... and not have to fear for his life

Comment

Refs are poor but this Bacuna ##### was bang out of line. If we start manhandling officials however bad their decisions are we may as well pack up and go home.

Sane after Man Citys first goal the other night needs looking at as well IMO. Got right in the Refs face.

Comment

Referees are worse in the Premier
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

David Coote, who reffed the Preston game was an absolute joke. Can't remember seeing a worse performance by a ref. Kept stopping the game for the most trivial things, yet actual fouls or all the important decisions he got completely wrong. And no that's not sour grapes but a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
              I'm sorry i disagree with you. The referee's are not that bad.. the players and fans are cheating and making decisions harder.
              Also with the speed of the game.. how can i guy in the stands some 20 yards from incident see that a referee has got a decision right or wrong.. when the referee is within about 5 yards..

Unfortunately the FA are happy for referee's who has referee;d potentially 5000 matches, been assessed every week / month.. to be abused beaten up... but someone that has never refereed a game before.

The referee should be able to give million wrong decison per minute... and not have to fear for his life
              Keep your hair on mate. Like I said, I definitely ain't condoning people striking officials.

Disagree with you that the standard of refereeing in this league is up to scratch though. It really isn't and hasn't been for a long time. Agree that it is made worse by cheating players and the failure of the FA to move with the times in terms of technology. But however you dress it up, too many important decisions do not go the right way in my opinion!

Comment

Sure i read that our ref tomorrow is in charge of his first ever championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post

How's it going Mr Clattenburg?
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

on the plus side for the lad,at least he wont bet burgled for next 6 games as be home.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

And so it continues.
                      Watching Manure v Bournmouth and our favourite ref Mr.Friend just really messed up.
                      Bournmouth down to 10 men and ref missed a blatant elbow.
                      Unreal.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        And so it continues.
                        Watching Manure v Bournmouth and our favourite ref Mr.Friend just really messed up.
                        Bournmouth down to 10 men and ref missed a blatant elbow.
                        Unreal.
                        Just watching and thought exactly the same. Kevin Friend misses 2 blatant reds. Tyrone Mings for stamping on Zlatans head then an obvious retaliation from Zlatan. Somehow neither even get booked yet Surman is sent off for nothing at all........couldn't make it up could you?!!
                        Last edited by Tarbie; 04-03-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Agree. Totally ridiculous.
                          I'm sure The F.A will review, but when play gets that dangerous, technology needs to be introduced.
                          Now what was looking to be a fairly good game will turn to c rap when Bournmouth come out for 2nd half and park the bus.
                          Last edited by Fraggy; 04-03-2017, 02:41 PM.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            Agree. Totally redicolous.
                            I'm sure The F.A will review, but when play gets that dangerous, technology needs to be introduced.
                            Now what was looking to be a fairly good game will turn to c rap when Bournmouth come out for 2nd half and park the bus.
                            In the 2 minutes it took to sort out the whole melee a 4th official could have reviewed a video replay and the correct decision could have been made.
                            Last edited by Tarbie; 04-03-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              In the 2 minutes it took to sort out the whole melee a 4th official could have reviewed a video and the correct decision could have been made.
                              Exactly.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X