Could of done a pre sale for ST holders

3. Default

Originally Posted by Brian Wilson
    Can confirm he is a genuine fan.
    My humblest apologies to DenvaDirk.

4. Default

Give it a year and these shirts will be worth over 200 sovs

5. Default

What was nice even though gutted about not getting one is amount of kids around HQ wearing them. Maybe better off a youngster having it than someone like me who thinks the Compaq kit is a recent version

I managed to get one for denvadirk and one for me but only mediums left when I got to the front 😞 I couldn't believe the queues !! And typical of QPR they run out of the boxs so got to go back next week for them !

7. Default

Originally Posted by bazzaqpr
    I managed to get one for denvadirk and one for me but only mediums left when I got to the front �� I couldn't believe the queues !! And typical of QPR they run out of the boxs so got to go back next week for them !
    Bazza/Dirk
    If the size is an issue I'm happy to take the medium but obviously up to you.
    Cheers

PS obviously pay for the medium.
    Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 04-03-2017 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Added pay for it

Originally Posted by bazzaqpr
    I managed to get one for denvadirk and one for me but only mediums left when I got to the front 😞 I couldn't believe the queues !! And typical of QPR they run out of the boxs so got to go back next week for them !
    How on earth can they run out of boxes when they knew exactly how many they were going to sell?

Some on ebay already.

10. Default

Bid them up to thousands then pull out, hate stuff like that. Worse than ticket touting. Ripping off your own.
    Last edited by loftbalcony; 04-03-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Originally Posted by loftbalcony
    Bid them up to thousands then pull out, hate stuff like that. Worse than ticket touting. Ripping of your own.
    it not nice but it supply and demand,people will pay if they want it bad enough.And as a species we are a needy bunch indeed
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Would have loved one as was at original game but first train with bus replacement would not have got me there in time. . Not well thought out by club. Especially seeing them for sale on e bay.
    Club will not issue more as advertised as limited edition. Caused more badwill than goodwill for anyone that travels to games.

13. Default

Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Some on ebay already.
    How much they going for Kev?

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Originally Posted by Ed the Ball
    How much they going for Kev?
    A ton already