• Show
Clear All

Careful on a chargeback

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      A ton already
      Second one at £165 as well...

Comment

Thank you very much Bazza! I will be incredibly happy with the medium. That is amazing to wait through the lines to help a fellow fan! I promise it won't show up on Ebay. This will be prominently displayed on my wall. You've got a place to stay if you ever find yourself on holiday in Denver Colorado!

Comment

No worries. I'm hoops to my core

Comment

Originally posted by DenvaDirk View Post
            No worries. I'm hoops to my core
            Does that mean we will see you posting on here on a regular basis?
            We could do with some representation from south of the border on here.
            As long as you don't take Weare too seriously (we think he was dropped on his head by an American when he was little), you will get along great
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

No worries mate , your more than welcome

Comment

12 for sale on ebay at the mo !

Comment

You are bidding on a QPR Limited-Edition 1967 Commemorative Shirt - signed by Mark Lazarus, Roger Morgan, Frank Sibley, Tony Hazell and Ian Morgan.

The commemorative shirt was produced by the club in tribute to our 1967 League Cup Final winners, on the 50th anniversary of our memorable triumph.

The shirt, which comes in a unique presentation box, has sponsors logos on the front and back, as well as Football League badges on the sleeves, and has been signed on the front by all five players who attended the R's fixture against Cardiff City on Saturday 4th March 2017, which QPR won 2-1.

Proceeds from the sale of this shirt will go to The Forever R's Club - QPR's ex-players' association - funding further activities and supporting our former players when required.

33 bids so far 540 quid ! and theres lots of others on ebay.

Comment

You can buy two replica adult shirts for just £50 …

QPR Superstore offering sale on replica shirts
                    Two adult shirts available for £50
                    Two youth shirts available for £40
                    THE QPR Superstore is offering a super saving for those of you looking to purchase any of our 2016/17 replica kits.

You can pick up TWO adult replica shirts for just £50, and TWO youth replica shirts for just £40.

This offer is available on our home, away, third and goalkeeper jerseys, and you can take advantage of it in store, or online.

All 2016-17 Season Ticket holders and members can use their QPR Cash to further reduce the cost of their shirts. Please be aware that supporters have until 31st May to spend their QPR Cash balance for this season.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...EKKQhOs0jFa.99

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      You can buy two replica adult shirts for just £50 …

QPR Superstore offering sale on replica shirts
                      Two adult shirts available for £50
                      Two youth shirts available for £40
                      THE QPR Superstore is offering a super saving for those of you looking to purchase any of our 2016/17 replica kits.

You can pick up TWO adult replica shirts for just £50, and TWO youth replica shirts for just £40.

This offer is available on our home, away, third and goalkeeper jerseys, and you can take advantage of it in store, or online.

All 2016-17 Season Ticket holders and members can use their QPR Cash to further reduce the cost of their shirts. Please be aware that supporters have until 31st May to spend their QPR Cash balance for this season.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...EKKQhOs0jFa.99
                      Cheers for that, was gonna get one recently but was waiting for inevitable price drop.

Comment

I imagine they want to get rid of the stock in readiness for our new kit and sponsor. The new sponsor is an online betting company based over in Malta. I forget the name, but I was told a few months ago.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          I imagine they want to get rid of the stock in readiness for our new kit and sponsor. The new sponsor is an online betting company based over in Malta. I forget the name, but I was told a few months ago.
                          Smarkets ?

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                            Bid them up to thousands then pull out, hate stuff like that. Worse than ticket touting. Ripping off your own.
                            Scum mate, these so called Rangers fans should be weeded out. Loyal supporters would've loved to have that shirt.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I got my milk cup kit in the post today and it's absolutely perfect!

Thanks Bazza!

Comment

Working...
                              X