No announcement yet.

Soccer AM Needs YOU For Saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah ok ty, if he is lee cook then thanks for giving your signing on fee to the club

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      ah ok ty, if he is lee cook then thanks for giving your signing on fee to the club
      Not lee cook, hes just said on the cardiff rivalry thread hes 6 foot 5 and built like joshua......big dan shittu??

Comment

I'll be up for this! I'm not too far from the studio.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Imagine six Rangers fans from this forum. They will be chatting on sofa and you will hear full on row in the background about Olly in Olly out, you got take stats serious, ted says football hooliganism lives, Les is evil oh no he's not, will we go down, Rooney rule, don't need new stadium ever etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Imagine six Rangers fans from this forum. They will be chatting on sofa and you will hear full on row in the background about Olly in Olly out, you got take stats serious, ted says football hooliganism lives, Les is evil oh no he's not, will we go down, Rooney rule, don't need new stadium ever etc etc
            In and amongst our group from here, I'll be the voice of reason. Just don't think I could embarrass myself with ted and his toy taking over conversation. Bad enough with I know it all Nasser. Think I'll pass but would of been tempted if Stanley w12 etc went as more on my level
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Not lee cook, hes just said on the cardiff rivalry thread hes 6 foot 5 and built like joshua......big dan shittu??
              Maybe chris samba? Thats who my moneys on

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Sky would want to sign them all up for The Real House Wives of W12
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Weare for his skills and practical knowledge. Nas for his stat. Ted for his poems/stories. Kev for his humour. Rebel and Ginger for their bromance. And Stan to hold it all together.
                  Sorted.
                  Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  In and amongst our group from here, I'll be the voice of reason. Just don't think I could embarrass myself with ted and his toy taking over conversation. Bad enough with I know it all Nasser. Think I'll pass but would of been tempted if Stanley w12 etc went as more on my level
                  I'd be up for this anytime chaps. Would be a hoot

Sorry been a bit quiet lately, snowed under with work and couldn't put up the Preston MOTM poll. I'd have given it to Smithies or Manning though. And the ref was absolutely appalling, a real homer. Our forwards were being fouled all afternoon which he ignored yet gave them everything. Was a blatant penalty for the Smith foul too. We'd have at least got a point had it not been for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    More likely built like a 6 foot 5 Joshua Tree

Comment

Amongst the many things I know... I know this isn't true...
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You calling Nasser a know it all.........best laugh I've had for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Amongst the many things I know... I know this isn't true...
                          Aha, nice reply
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

QPR fans beating Cardiffs! Any excuse to celebrate that is great. Well done guys
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Nasser isn't a know it all. Some of the players on the Fifa 17 cards he has on here, don't play for the R's anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X