No announcement yet.

QPR/Cardiff rivalry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oxford, Luton.Norwich .Forrest.sit in prob for a off field rivalries. But to be fair we have scraped with most clubs lol
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      i remember 4 of them started on me once i had 2 ten year olds with me . one of them a fat , ginger oik really fancied himself . i said to him show me what u got then , he just kept mouthing ... the police eventually moved him on his way .i had to put it on him wasn't going to back down in front of my kids no way
      Have you right Bus I would have done the same

Comment

A welcoming party has been prepared for the taffs visit.
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          i remember 4 of them started on me once i had 2 ten year olds with me . one of them a fat , ginger oik really fancied himself . i said to him show me what u got then , he just kept mouthing ... the police eventually moved him on his way .i had to put it on him wasn't going to back down in front of my kids no way
          Thats no way to to talk about a 10 year old.................

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
              i was doing you the favour roberto

Comment

Cardiff is one of those games where no matter how hard you try to keep out of bother..........

Not going 2morra thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Are you admitting to being fat?
                  The penny has finally dropped. He's Jon Parkin!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Four nil night game was carnage outside. Loads going on outside well in the first half
                    Didn't get to the game til half time . Carnage outside the British Queen and got locked in .,

Comment

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, and kind of bucks the trend of actually just posturing and not quite getting across that invisible wall,but - that game they come down the BQ during the game took some beating. Was their main lot at the time and they bounced down with intent.was only a handful of us outside at the time but was straight into them with others soon coming out and they either got run down the Uxbridge road or left lying on it. C-Mob 1 , S-Crew 0.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                        I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, and kind of bucks the trend of actually just posturing and not quite getting across that invisible wall,but - that game they come down the BQ during the game took some beating. Was their main lot at the time and they bounced down with intent.was only a handful of us outside at the time but was straight into them with others soon coming out and they either got run down the Uxbridge road or left lying on it. C-Mob 1 , S-Crew 0.
                        loan,you know you cant play with the taffs anymore since your loan venture on them backfired with plod
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          loan,you know you cant play with the taffs anymore since your loan venture on them backfired with plod
                          Was gonna say I just play with meself now,but that would sound a bit odd.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                          X