QPR/Cardiff rivalry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
    Goes way back before the play off final, the Friday night game when buck tooth Earnshaw scored a hatrick went to a new level.
    i was at that game. It.Went.Off. Always disliked the taffs but that night really drove it home for me. Bellends of the highest order

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      i was at that game. It.Went.Off. Always disliked the taffs but that night really drove it home for me. Bellends of the highest order
      Horrible bunch. I went to the playoff final and their fans pre match were sc um. You're a big unit like me so we don't need to worry about the rough side but I'd put them alongside Millwall for horrible bar steward award
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Horrible bunch. I went to the playoff final and their fans pre match were sc um. You're a big unit like me so we don't need to worry about the rough side but I'd put them alongside Millwall for horrible bar steward award
        Are you admitting to being fat?

Comment

Remember watching them a few seasons back, I believe they were winning but we beat them to halt their promotion hopes. Even think it was our last game of the season, that twerp Chopra was so annoyed he kicked the drinks trolley over at the end of the game, needless to say he got pelters from the home fans.

Always disliked them or more importantly their fans, always turn up at the Bush singing the usual anti English dirges. Also the trip along SAR after the game is always a bit lively, petrol station on Wood Lane has seen some sights
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Nah, he's fit as a fiddle and can look after himself
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hooligans are

Hooligans are all finished now but there was very famous qpr home match against them this game saw total carnage
              it was the only real time its happened it caught the police of guard
              this is when purdi of the famous feltah got knicked
              god bless little purdies heart as he is now tragically dead he lost his precous life to the demon drink,does any body rememmber what year that was
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I've never liked them if I'm honest.

Comment

Big dave knowbodly likes the ###xs but try to be positive they are slightly nicer than the jacks
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    6ft4 and 6ft 5, you should be thinking more Anthony joshua@ core strength, certainly not calling him fat
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Comment

Everyone is massively overthinking this. They are WELSH and no more needs to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Four nil night game was carnage outside. Loads going on outside well in the first half
                          Yeah the walk back to hammersmith was lively. Even remember a bunch of man united fans looking for a scrap too. I was in my Palais gear so had to keep myself looking fresh

Didn't someone get stabbed that game?

Comment

A good few Cardiff come unstuck after that play off final, in retaliation of course.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Yeah was at that game too. They are just pieces of #### who suddenly want to forget about how theyve behaved in the past. Be lovely to turn them over

Comment

i remember 4 of them started on me once i had 2 ten year olds with me . one of them a fat , ginger oik really fancied himself . i said to him show me what u got then , he just kept mouthing ... the police eventually moved him on his way .i had to put it on him wasn't going to back down in front of my kids no way

Comment

Working...
                                X