• Sol Campbell.

Coaching at the R's.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...ching-31022017

#Voluntary

Oh here we go

Comment

He's another brother.. it's cool!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Either read the Article or acknowledge Kev's #voluntary before loading yourselves on the bandwagon chaps. We have posters that like to tinge everything with a racist angle and we already have a winner

"Campbell, 42, is helping with the coaching of Rangers’ youngsters on a voluntary, informal basis, working with academy players and the Under-23s.

He oversaw a session at the club’s academy last year as part of his examination for an A-License coaching qualification and has been invited back by Rangers, although there are currently no plans to employ him in a full-time role".

For the uninformed you cannot get the qualifications without completing a number of coaching sessions and he is now progressing from the A-License so is probably in the process of stepping up to his level 5 pro licence.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sol Campbell? Really?
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Think it's blinding personally.

He brings a wealth of international experience and was part of an amazing arsenal back 4. His knowledge can only work wonders on youngsters.

Comment

He is an ex-pro I would certainly like us to bring in as a defensive coach. When he has done his badges and proven good enough ability-wise that is.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                Sol Campbell? Really?
                Class defender in his day. Bit of a tw@t admittedly, but his experience would be absolutely invaluable to the youngsters.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Class defender in his day. Bit of a tw@t admittedly, but his experience would be absolutely invaluable to the youngsters.
                  Fantastic Footballer, in his prime arguably the best about.

His Views on the FA and the England set up are wrong. I don't want that type anywhere near our youth set up.

These kids are young and impressionable I wouldn't want him voicing his views to them.

Just my opinion Ginge.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Chim Chim Chim Chiminey Chim Chim Churu - who needs Danny Shittu when we've got Sol Campbell ( no it doesn't work - get coat and leaves room )
                    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Don't like him as a person but he was an fantastic defender who competed at the highest level, can only be good for our defensive players.

Comment

A top player in his time no doubt about that and I'm sure he can pass on advice to our defenders.

Comment

Like a lot have said above, bloke's a plum with some pretty extreme views on certain subjects.

Class defender though, if he can pass any of that knowledge onto our youngsters then I'd be over the moon.......In fact, forget the youngsters. Can he teach Nedum how to defend?!!

Comment

one of sol's brothers is a good pal of mine, sol is so mean he only breathes in

Comment

Can't hurt surely, an up and coming coach with bags of international experience. Might do better than Tony Adams another former gooner who tried his luck.

Never liked him off the pitch mind
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X