Good Warnock item in the standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Exactly game player but on this occasion lost. Morale to story if you change your mind and want the job tell the owners
    No you know yourself Westy a lot of managers don't apply for jobs they like to be asked so they lay down terms about signings etc
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 28-02-2017, 02:50 PM.

Comment

We need the points more than Cardiff to be sure of being safe. Cardiff are going nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        I do like Neil my favourite Rangers manager ever loved a story though before a game very smart operator
        Sure i like him aswell, but the fact that he signed Diouf for Leeds told me that he may be a little ruthless.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Great reception, three cheers and a standing ovation for Neil; then three points for us and as many goals as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Would you begrudge Warnock 3 points then ? We ain't going nowhere are we ?
            Going nowhere? As far as I`m concerned, after all we have been trough, a 16th or 17th position in the CC this season is almost like paradise to me
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I don't care who the manager of the other team is during the 90 minutes. We play to win and I will be disappointed if we lose at home to a team just around us in the table,

I hope he gets the welcome he deserves pre game though, Quite an nostalgic weekend at LR this week.

Comment

Love Warnock but you do have to take some stuff he says with a pinch of salt.

Anyone else remember the El Hadji Diouf is a "Sewer Rat" and "not the sort of player that I'd sign" comment? Not even 12 months later he's signed him at Leeds!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Going nowhere? As far as I`m concerned, after all we have been trough, a 16th or 17th position in the CC this season is almost like paradise to me
                  That's right we ain't going up we ain't going down no thanks to the dof
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 28-02-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Love Warnock but you do have to take some stuff he says with a pinch of salt.

Anyone else remember the El Hadji Diouf is a "Sewer Rat" and "not the sort of player that I'd sign" comment? Not even 12 months later he's signed him at Leeds!
                    That was a very dissapointing move from him. It really was.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Great reception, three cheers and a standing ovation for Neil; then three points for us and as many goals as possible.
                      Hear, Hear.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I really can't believe we are having a discussion on whether or not we want to win a match.

Comment

I haven't read anyone say that jmelanie. One person made a comment but you misunderstood and No one else has said anything like tgst

Comment

Ollie is returning us to the base elements of what Warnock got going here. It wasn't so much results as it was the club, the team plus a bit of magic and a bit of luck, that produced a really exciting year for everyone involved. We played extremely well, and still won when we didn't. I feel this is where we are headed again.

Like Neil, Ollie i think would struggle to maintain us in the Premier League. Man management and passion can only take you so far. I remember one of Neil's last games in charge, where we lost at home to Man Utd. We looked totally devoid of ideas and talent, no drive, no intent. It had been that way for a while. Didn't want Neil to go, but managers in his mold (and Ollie's) just seem to struggle at that level, and can see why Tony did it.

You have to take both managers with a pinch of salt, both are capable of great performances and have a way with words, i'd have both round for tea and would love to run into either for a pint. Both have faults and neither will win the Premier League.

Anything but the nonsense that was Hughes and Jimmy, bookends at best.

Good luck on Saturday Neil, I hope you get a rousing applause, a cracking game of football, and zero points.
                            Last edited by topperharley; 28-02-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Im standing up and clapping him. No bout a doubt it .

Comment

Surely everyone will give him an ovation Kev?

Apart from Weare

Comment

Working...
                                X