X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney

Rodney as a player is my number one favourite of all time he was a genius
    e
    but his mouth is his biggest fault what he said about gerry francis can never be forgotten it caused gerry to leave qpr and take on the tottenham job this took ranger from fifth in the prem to the lower leagues and even to this day we have never recoverd
    so its love you rodney but keep your big ugly mouth shut,every time you open it you cause so much damage
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

We saw the best of him. Great player on and off the deck, better than Stan in that respect. Strong. Arguably our greatest ever 10 and we've had some good ones.

Like Ted said always had a gob on him. He really should be at LR on Saturday.

Comment

Did he play in the final ??

Oh and agree he should be there, but he very rarely leaves Florida to come back here, don't blame him either,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Oh and agree he should be there, but he very rarely leaves Florida to come back here, don't blame him either,
          "My greatest memory is scoring for Rangers in our 3-2 win over West Bromwich Albion in the League Cup Final in 1967"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            scored the equaliser, watch how he strokes it into the net from outside the box....... defining moment for our club, that goal arguably started the upsurge which took us to within 90m of being champions. It showed us we could win playing out of our league.

strange how few English players have that kind of touch these days, you used to learn it on the street to avoid smahing windows. Keep it on the deck son.

Comment

Working...
            X