Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Lol you are a patroniser hal
    I am indeed my son, I am indeed. But you have to admit Olly often talks like he's got a face full of chang.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      On this occasion I do blame Holloway for the defeat and am still puzzled in his substitutions
      Yep that was like self-sabotage....

Comment

We have yet to win a game by going at a team head on for a sustained period, deffo not with 10 men....or I certainly don't remember the last time we did. So it's about counter attacking.

Though at 10 men Preston had no need to apply pressure, so chances of a counter are very very slim i suppose.

To the original question, I think it's more about keeping discipline, about playing football for 90 minutes despite the score line, stick to the plan, keep your heads in it. If your up against it no point charging out the trench, you're just going to get shot.

We have been shockingly frustrating in giving away points for faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr too long.

I'm happy enough, after the last few results, to put the entire remainder of this season down to training for next year. There's talk we're not a play off squad, nope, we're not, but the foundations are coming, and i believe next season we'll be one of the most entertaining teams to watch, and will push for the top 6.

Comment

Personally think Alan's a loyal fan who has a right to voice his concern but unfortunately he is in a small 'go get rowett brigade', that makes his opinion on Ian Holloway hold very little substance. I guess we have finished our woeful run of games so let's listen to his interviews and find a problem that isn't there.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Personally think Alan's a loyal fan who has a right to voice his concern but unfortunately he is in a small 'go get rowett brigade', that makes his opinion on Ian Holloway hold very little substance. I guess we have finished our woeful run of games so let's listen to his interviews and find a problem that isn't there.
            Wrong. You should read my posts - never said sack Holloway, have never, ever mentioned Rowett. Who are you to comment on my opinion? You contradict yourself so often.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              I am indeed my son, I am indeed. But you have to admit Olly often talks like he's got a face full of chang.
              😂😂😂that made me howl.

Comment

Maybe Alanwycombe the thread should have been headed in a way that was not so confrontational. This would have perhaps made it more interested. Something like should the team have continued to push after the sending off or should they have tried to get a goal on the break.

Comment

Why was the thread aimed at Holloway fans?

Vey strange.

Comment

Well we were 2-1 down, a man down and Smith was blowing out of his hole knackered.... I think we were up the creek without a paddle at the time of the substitutions. Dunno what Olly could have done really? I do think we looked totally disjointed, clueless and confused after the substitutions and I'd share blame for that amongst Olly and the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      Well we were 2-1 down, a man down and Smith was blowing out of his hole knackered.... I think we were up the creek without a paddle at the time of the substitutions. Dunno what Olly could have done really? I do think we looked totally disjointed, clueless and confused after the substitutions and I'd share blame for that amongst Olly and the players.
                      Sylla came on for Smith in the 67th min cos like you say Matt was knackered. Yeni came on 68th min in place for a defender. This looks to me that "Hollo" wanted to try n win the game but they scored soon after. Mackie came on after they scored.
                      Freeman got sent off on 78 mins which to me messed up the game plan.
                      Hollos fault ? Naa

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Sylla came on for Smith in the 67th min cos like you say Matt was knackered. Yeni came on 68th min in place for a defender. This looks to me that "Hollo" wanted to try n win the game but they scored soon after. Mackie came on after they scored.
                        Hollos fault ? Naa

Exactly loftus, cant really see what was wrong with that there at all! Just a comment taken out of context to suit the having a dig at ollie!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Hollos fault ? Naa
                          Looks to be dollops of this with a lashing of that.

Comment

Working...
                          X