Ollie-riffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie-riffic

Just saw Ollie's postgame riff/rant this morning. Love this guy. Not only tells it like it is, but makes watching this Club fun again. Believe we are making real progress, that we will compete for the playoffs next season, and that our revamped squad has promise. Keep the faith. And keep Ollie.

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    Just saw Ollie's postgame riff/rant this morning. Love this guy. Not only tells it like it is, but makes watching this Club fun again. Believe we are making real progress, that we will compete for the playoffs next season, and that our revamped squad has promise. Keep the faith. And keep Ollie.
    I look forward to his post match interviews win or lose, he's mad at times but makes so much sense, does that make me mad as well?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

playoff's are you kidding me.. we will try and the team will put 100% effort in. We will be well drilled... and good at set pieces, We are know where near a playoff team.
      Reading/Huddersfield.. are a playoff team. they pass the ball, premier league players

Our players will try hard.. play for the shirt, etc.. but they are not premier league players..

By taking our strategy we will not a play-off team for many many years.

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
        playoff's are you kidding me.. we will try and the team will put 100% effort in. We will be well drilled... and good at set pieces, We are know where near a playoff team.
        Reading/Huddersfield.. are a playoff team. they pass the ball, premier league players

Our players will try hard.. play for the shirt, etc.. but they are not premier league players..

Huddersfield I would agree but Reading were the team we beat away recently and outplayed weren't they?

Comment

Obviously in your opinion but talking rubbish, most of the players youre talking about arent premier league lol, and this leagues rubbish & ofcourse we can be good enough next season like most in this league!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Huddersfield are doing way better than anyone expected at the start of the season coz of good management and shrewed signings. And tbh i would hope that we're at least in the upper half of the table next season

Comment

Ollie is a loveable muppet, let's be honest.

Comment

I think on our day, we are capable of beating anyone in this league.........problem is that we are also capable of losing to anyone.

That said, I think the squad is only about 80% right. We really haven't got the right combination in midfield and haven't done all season. With a few smart additions I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be aiming high next season!

Comment

I assume that he is telling the owners we need to buy a few players.

Comment

Working...
                  X